What is your favorite cherry-picked OT verse?

BANDERSNATCH

Mine would probably be....

Deut 28:13

...the Lord shall make thee the head and not the tail, and thou shalt be above only and not beneath.....

:)

RegularJoe

2nd Chronicles 7:14."If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land."

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
“Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.”
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭5:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The conclusion, when everything has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil. - Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

The closing passage from my favorite Old Testament book.

gordon 2

In the beginning the word...

Madman

One of the best:

Jeremiah 6:
16 This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.”

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

StriperAddict

Isaiah 53:12

Therefore, I will divide him a portion with the great,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,
because he poured out his soul to death,
and he was numbered with the transgressors,
thus he bore the sin of many
and made intercession for the transgressors.

35 Whelen

"That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth." Psalms 83: 18 KJV

j_seph

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten
Jer. 7:16-31

22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

That Psalms parallels 23rd Psalm to a great degree. I've always been struck by just how much.