What kind of lizard, newt, or gecko?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I have had at least about 15-20 of these critters for the past 10-12 years or so now. I guess that many of them die BUT they do keep multiplying. They have built-in thermometers as they show up in the springtime when the weather gets to a certain temperature each night and they will go back into hiding as it gets daylight (in the walls, cracks and crevices of your attic as well. TRUST ME, THEY CAN GET INTO THE VERY SMALLEST TYPE OF OPENING TO ESCAPE ALSO.

It definitely has to reach a certain temperature before they come out of hiding each night too and they will NOT come out if it is too COLD either. They are better than the local weatherman when it comes to temperature levels.

I have them show up on the ceilings of my front porch and carport area when it gets dark and they continue to catch flying insects that happen to land on the painted surface up above. Sometimes, when I go outside to get the morning newspaper, as I walk back under the carport area, I will shine my flashlight upward on the white painted ceiling and when I do, it will make more flying insects flock to the lighted ceiling. THEN, these creatures will have a quick feast of sorts on these flying critters. OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, THEY HAVE THE VERY BEST SUCTION CUPS ON THEIR FEET OF ANY OTHER CRITTERS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN AS THEY CAN RUN 20 FEET (UPSIDE DOWN) RIGHT ACROSS THE CEILING OR THE WALLS WITHIN ABOUT 2 SECONDS WHEN NECESSARY TOO !!!

They are an ODD looking creature for sure because if your look close enough, you can actually see their blood vessels inside of the bodies. Over the past 10 years or so, unfortunately, I have had a couple of them get inside of my house and it will scare the heck out of you when you happen to see it running across the floor while you are kicked back watching television.

PS: I WISH THAT I COULD TEACH THEM TO EAT ANTS 24/7/365 !!!!!

Last edited:

redneck_billcollector

Purveyor Of Fine Spirits
I can`t think of a single foreign invasive, animal, bird, fish, tree, invertebrate, insect, or plant that hasn`t harmed our environment once introduced to this hemisphere.
To include people....interestingly enough, and you know how I am about invasive species....I have a soft spot in my heart for these....they got here on ships to start with and then they were spread via nursery plants from Florida and literally hitch hiking on vehicles.