What new item did you get that you are loving right now

SuperCreech

Leupold vx 5 3x15x56 with zero stop turrets and fire dot reticle.all ready did the 1,000 milk jug challenge with it and the 56mm objective draws it lots of light and 3 power is great for thick cover while 15 powers is awesome for those long distance plinking shots .perfect scope for my 300 win mag

shdw633

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a beast!! I have not been able to connect so far this year. Went to Illinois and had a lot of close encounters including an 8 point that got 5 yards away from me while I was just sitting up next to a tree but he was just not big enough to take. Glad to see you having success with your new Xbow!!

Big7

The Oracle
That's a MONSTER BUCK !!!
Congratulations !!

Doe Dirt

My favorite thing I got was a tree umbrella and I bought 5 of them. Not sure why I haven’t purchased one of these sooner, I love them.
Keeps ya dry, I can Angle it a little bit about 11am when the sun is hitting my eyes and it helps me to see better. I keep mine low above my head and I feel it gives me better concealment. Love them thangs!!

georgia_home

Got a new boat paddle... ummm 870 express 20g! Brand new to me, used. 28” I think.

Haven’t been so excited about a gun in a while. Last 20 g I had was back in the 70’s. Got this cheap, ish, but it worked pretty well yesterday on a few rounds of skeet.

already waiting for next weekend to take my son out so he can try it, and maybe a round or two of skeet.

bubbafowler

My dad purchased but since i'm not doing any hunting this last half, i love them. 5 cuddelink cameras with a cell plan.

Bubba_1122

Bergara rifle with a Meopta scope. Nice rifle and that scopes the bomb.

Meopta Meostar 3-12x56. I've been shooting Leupolds for the past 30 years and never had any complaints, but the Meostar is the clearest most light gathering scope I've personally used.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Only 3 things I bought this year that I fell in love with.

Bowtech RealmX...although it was not lucky in the woods with me, it is a dream to draw, hold and shoot.

A down filled vest for a mid later. I bought a cheap one off Amazon just to kinda test the waters. I wore it or packed it every single day since Oct 21. This thing weighs only a few ounces, packs into it's own pocket and you can't tell you have it on except for the warmth factor. Now that I know what I know, I'll upgrade it to a higher rated down fill for an even better experience. Not sure why I didn't do this 20 or 30 years ago.

Finally I bought this 1\4 zip pullover. It is windproof, water resistant and has a really nice fleece interior and like always I hate breaking the bank and it didn't. This has been my everyday outer shell for everything below 60 and down to as low as 3 or 4 and it handles the wind very well. I can't remember who posted it on here a few years back, but the jacket version of this is very nice as well. Great quality for any price, but especially this low of a price! https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020698372

theoldguy

I purchased a golf cart almost identical to the one Nicodemus posted a picture of to eliminate a lot of the walking. Have pulled 2 deer out of the woods with it this year.
But, the crossbow that I purchased at the beginning of bow season has been, by far, the most fun item that I have purchased in quite a few years.

Bucaramus

Bought a couple of Trophy Treestands that I like pretty good. Kind of a cross between a Big Game and an XStand.

pse hunter

my lacrosse alphaburly pro rubber boots

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Is the club car gas or electric. And, do u put a deer on the back seat or use a deer hauler hitch?

It`s electric, like my old one was. I have put a couple on the back step and hauled them, but nowadays I just use the buggy to drag them from the woods to the barn.