What OLD OLD COIN do I have?

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
5301C2A2-FB0A-4B50-A0FE-4335B66C1FE5.jpegMy good friend and I were talking about coin collections and he gave me a metal penny real nice but I asked him for a coin I could put in a gunstock and he gave me this!
What is it?
I don’t wanna ruin it if it is too valuable for that.
He said he had 7 pennies worth $100,000 each. And he’s a country kid more than us put together.
What it is?5301C2A2-FB0A-4B50-A0FE-4335B66C1FE5.jpeg7D0C49B5-8654-4D2B-98A9-997E504870C1.jpeg23583B57-4106-4080-BF6C-95AB1657B9B1.jpeg

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I cant see the date.

Just go to a search engine and type in "OVC" coin. Neat stuff, probably not worth much though.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The "lion" on the last pic tells me some kind German Mark (sp), but deff. European and like Thunder said prob. not worth much.
NOW, lets see that penny..the date on it says a lot. The ones made during the war are worthless, BUT there are a few that were made that shouldn't have been that'll buy you a boat and maybe the truck to pull it.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Best pics I could get right now.

He knew which pennies were which. I gave the worthless one back FOR this coin the second time around.
German mark fits me for my Gun.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I wouldn't put it in a gun stock. If I was going to put a coin in a gun stock, the coin would hold some sort of significance to either me, or the gun. Some random coin in the gun stock would just be weird.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I wouldn't put it in a gun stock. If I was going to put a coin in a gun stock, the coin would hold some sort of significance to either me, or the gun. Some random coin in the gun stock would just be weird.
The friend that give it to me means the world to me so yeah it means the world to me.

Core Lokt

It's the end off a broken thumb tac. Rock on!! It will look cool and you can tell those like us you see it's worth 10k

georgiabound

Could you say what the pennies he owns are? I didn't think that there were just a couple of pennies that have been determined to have that much value. 1943 copper , 1944 steel. Both of these were accidental strikes that have very few numbers minted. There was a 1943 that sold for over $2 million not long ago.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
He said he had both but not the big million. He said he had seven Great ones worth BUCKS.
I don’t know what he’s really got.