What order do the QBs go in the draft

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If urban Meyer ends up in Jacksonville,fields will go first. If not he’ll be second. He has more skill sets than the others. He threw a 63 yard TD pass against Clemson. I’m not sure Lawrence can even throw that far let alone Jones or trask

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'm thinking 1- Lawrence 2- Jones 3- Trask 4- Fields. Don't think the one and half season of play is enough for Fields to leap frog the others.
What did jones play? A season +1 game. Trask? A season and a half. That doesn’t even make any sense

DannyW

I think it will be Lawrence (1st round), Zack Wilson (1st), Fields (1st), Jones (1st) and then Trey Lance (2nd). Trask goes in Round 3 is my prediction.

nix03

If urban Meyer ends up in Jacksonville,fields will go first. If not he’ll be second. He has more skill sets than the others. He threw a 63 yard TD pass against Clemson. I’m not sure Lawrence can even throw that far let alone Jones or trask
17 for 33, personally I don’t see him going in the top 5.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
17 for 33, personally I don’t see him going in the top 5.
Is that game the only time you watched fields play? He threw for 3300 yards and 41 TD’s last year and ran for 10 more.

bilgerat

Senior
Lawrence go's 1 to Jax, Fields #4 to falcons . Zack Wilson #12 to 49rs , Jones #17 to the Raiders. Trask some where in the 2 round to some one who needs a backup QB

Madsnooker

Nope watched several. Against what competition? Just like this year. It’s easy to build stats playing weak opponents.
Fields played great last year and very well against Clemson in the loss and at least as good as Lawrence in that game. He played awesome in the game last week against Clemson and out played Lawrence again. Its amazing how much Lawrence gets a pass against good defenses. He couldn't throw at all against OSU last year to his WRs and then followed that up with a bad game against LSU. Lawrence is a fantastic QB but he hasn't played great in the last 3 games against good defenses.

Lawrence goes first then Fields goes second not sure after that?

stonecreek

What did jones play? A season +1 game. Trask? A season and a half. That doesn’t even make any sense
Your right on that point as far as playing time for Jones/ Trask. It does not change my ranking tho. I think Fields had the tools to some degree but I see more Vince Young in him than Warren Moon.

buckpasser

Jones, Fields, Lawrence, Trask.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Nope watched several. Against what competition? Just like this year. It’s easy to build stats playing weak opponents.
Absolutely. Did you see Bamas competition this year. Lol

BamaGeorgialine

I hope that Urban goes to Jax because I still think that he takes Lawrence. He is a homer though so you never know. He picked OSU to beat Bama! I felt even better when Corso picked OSU!