What to notice...or better...Whom....thanks GEM

Israel

BANNED
In another venue GEM was led to post about the "all things"
“All Things”
Romans 8:28

My mind instantly went, not to Rom 8:28, but here in 1 Cor 3

Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

The comfort found there...even as it continues to be revealed, was to me most necessary, and most profound. And I am always in need of the profound...matters that are, or "go under", deep, shown deeper than my own perceptions...for to be honest, my own perceptions appear always more than able to display only what is unsettling. If that be all I have...then of all men, I am most miserable. Yet, my necessity does not make a thing so, it is quite the obverse..."a thing so" satisfies my necessities, and that being for life that is deeper than my perceptions of it.

Is this not what revelation does, and always the revelation of Jesus Christ? That such that is comes to a thing that does not even know of its necessity...till that thing be revealed...then by its appearance reveals necessity, and in so doing also then immediately satisfies that revealed necessity?

It is not as though we often know what puzzle piece is yet missing, and can go about trying to find it, or even that there is one apparently lacking; the appearance throws its light, and then we see...where we are made fit, for its fitting. And God forbid any think I seek to make a case Christ in spirit is ministered piecemeal to us, but revelation comes from the spirit to the consciousness, there to be known for apprehending in us.

As need be consider Paul's words, staunch and unyielding in testimony as to Whom is made ours (in toto) by God in believing (even to his exhortations as above in the "All Things"). Yet he freely admitted, "not that I have already apprehended...or been made perfect".

No less interestingly GEM wrote (in that same venue)

"This is the Lord's doing. He seeks an occasion.

Be still."

Yes! In the "all things" given, what is exempt? Anything?

For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

"He seeks an occasion".

Yep. The world is now bathed in a knowing, that even if God grant relief this afternoon in discovered cure or vaccine, and men might later boast..."I always knew we could/would do it"...this morning...men across the world, by words, deeds, and even recommended practice to others (often now with imposition of penalty "under law")...know...something is coming for us. Something turning "our world" upside down...just in consideration.

Many are saying "stay away...you!...stay away from me and mine". Do you see it? Feel it, sense it? The man as vector...the "other" man especially...as threat. And...suspicious eyes, or accusing words reveal. What other words do not hide. Your own neighbor...enemy to all you have?

And mostly...no one knows. So little testing (for tests prove a thing)...who...is incubating...what? The man who thinks he is caring, thinks he is preserving...who locks all his own up tightly with himself, to himself, does not even know that in such doing, if he has already "been exposed"...(for the world has no assurance at all as to incubation times) the tighter he contains...and in all his own doing...can be merely set to reveal his doing, in that doing... is his own undoing.

Do we not yet know that moment when even plea of "but I was only trying to do my best, my intentions were good"...is now made to us, not only mocking phrase, but a torment when even coming to mind?

Every little kingdom, every little fiefdom is already kindling. Men know it...and occasions reveal both it, and their knowing. Something is coming. Our trusts...and the world's are being revealed.

“Some of these days, there are just going to be two people alive on this earth as far as you are concerned...

You and the Lord.” Rolfe Barnard

Yes. The ALL is coming for us.

May God have mercy upon what in occasion He may turn from "The nothing is coming for us".

Last edited: