What was the best Thread ever???

H

HT2

B M D.......

Good Lord!!!!!!!!

There's been so many I ain't got a clue......... :huh:

What do you think????

HMwolfpup

I'd say it would have to be the "who has killed the most threads" thread that was going before the great crash of '04

FootLongDawg

Hands down the HT2 bulldog hat. It spawned a mountain of interest, exposed Tim a "closet" DAWG, and as he relates in every post, made him the EVERLAST punching bag of Woody's. :yeah:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
That Ford thread has done pretty well.

Randy

The "Piedmont Applications" thread below because that is the only one I can find that HT2 has not responded to a thousand times!!!!!!

Jeff Phillips

There have been a couple that had me ROFLMBO!

Life's most embarassing moments

Funny things that happened in deer camp

HT1's add a line are always good

H

HT2

Randy............

Randy said:
The "Piedmont Applications" thread below because that is the only one I can find that HT2 has not responded to a thousand times!!!!!!
I resemble that remark!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bull0ne

Banned
Randy said:

The reason he has'nt posted on ''piedmont applications'' is because he's trying to find a way to shove a ''I HATE UGA'' in there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timberman

Vernon Holt's dissertation on the wonderful benefits and uses of the ubiquitous smartweed plant. The last line of " Lets all hear it for smartweed." knocked me out. I'm still laughing.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Well we have had a few

really great ones :yeah:, to say the least :clap:
with the variety we have there is usually some to fit everyones taste.

Many that I enjoyed the most did not necessarily get the most post and/or responses but they were great reads to me :)

The ones I have enjoyed the most dealt with people sharing their hunting/fishing experiences here in Georgia :clap:

BTW Timberman, I do miss the Ole Time logging stories you shared at one time :)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Years ago we had one that was a riot...somehow I came out of it wearing pink pumps, a leather vest and a sheriffs badge????

In recent years, Funniest thing to happen in the deer woods.

Jim

SADDADDY

I remeber that one

Jim Thompson said:
Years ago we had one that was a riot...somehow I came out of it wearing pink pumps, a leather vest and a sheriffs badge????

In recent years, Funniest thing to happen in the deer woods.

Jim

I ended up hunting out of a tree in a mini skirt :rofl:
and this came out of it all :smash:

and I think this was Flingers deer :bounce:

Last edited:

whiskers

Greatest thread ever.

I know my opinion is not worth much but if you were to ask me it would be the thread that was posted to get the people of this board off there duffs and help out the Baston family with the expenses they were facing with the news of their son having cancer and needing chemo therapy.
Aaron, hope everything is still going well.

Whiskers

SADDADDY

the one Ronnie Addis started many years ago

"things get Scarier at night" man we had a blast telling all those stories

Man I sure miss Ronnie, wonder how he is doing?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
whiskers said:
I know my opinion is not worth much but if you were to ask me it would be the thread that was posted to get the people of this board off there duffs and help out the Baston family with the expenses they were facing with the news of their son having cancer and needing chemo therapy.
Aaron, hope everything is still going well.

Whiskers

Whiskers, you opinion is worth the same as everyones (more than a lot!), and you are right, that is one of the times that this place pulled together to help out a young family in need.

Jim