What would you choose??

Cypress94

I had a spontaneous thought today. It was just in fun ( and I pray that this never happens), but what if our illustrious Imperial Federal or State governments decided one day that we all had to choose: either we can all fish or we can all hunt. We had to make a choice, either we all give up fishing or we all give up hunting...we all could no longer be allowed to do both...which would you choose?? Would you rather hunt or fish for the rest of your life? I just can't imagine...I love each sooo much. I dunno...let's see where this goes. As bad as I hate to admit it, I just can't give up the rod and reel and all those bass in the lake.

Handgunner

I'd "hunt" for a spot to "fish".... :D

ramblinrack

KA-BOOOOM!!!!! nuff said.

:D :D :D

Joe Moran

I just gotta go to deer camp on the weekends!

I've heard of fish camps...just ain't never seen one!

TurkeyProof

Well,

I sure hope it never happens. But if it did I would take fishing every time. :hair:

cowboyron

I'd be climbing up that tree for sure these days but I remember a time I couldn't leave them bass alone.

J Ferguson

:hair: :cry: :hair: :cry: :hair: huntin when in season and when nuttin in season to hunt in jail for illeagaly fishing :banginghe

Jeff Phillips

Hunting without a doubt!

ryano

Banned
bye bye fishing poles!!!!!!!!!

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

QuakerBoy

hunt

bradpatt03

that would probably be the hardest decision i would ever have to make.....

I WOULD HUNT FOR FISH!!!

i don't know...honestly...i think i would fish just because you can do it more in a year, its less expensive.. and i'm better at it!! :bounce: