What's in the window?

Randy

Last night shortly after dark the wife and I are sitting in the living room watching TV. My wife looks over at the window and screams. I look over just in time to see a young buck with his face stuck up to the window. Get he liked Hanity and Combs too? I stand up to walk over to the window and he turns and walks off. Not scared. I think he just got tired of the commercials!

SGaither

next time invite him in for a cup of coffee and maybe he'll tell you where his granddad and dad hang out.

CPiper

Curious Buck Deer !!

Reminds me of an incident that happened when I was about 12-13 years of age.
We were in Clarke Co, Alabama at the hunt camp way back up in the woods. Our camp house was a metal type building with little insulation. The front door was metal with a BIG square of glass on it.
It was late on a Friday night and several of us was sittin around the pot belley stove chattin and tellin jokes and one of the fellas had brought his banjo and was pickin and singing songs for us.
During one of the songs one of the men looks up and makes a :eek: and then :hair: !! He stands up and points o the door, we all look, and standing there with his nose up to the glass looking at us was a very large and mature whitetail buck deer.
Once the banjo and singing stopped and things got quiet his ears pointed straight forward and he got that "OH S**T" look on his face and he spun and hightailed it to the woods.
No tellin how long he'd been standing there lookin at us, LOL!!
It amazed me that he was curious enough of the noises to come investigate inspite of the camp reaking of human scent and that once he knew we was lookin at him he knew it was time to leave, LOL!!

Curiosity could have got that deer killed, as I the camp was full of outlaws!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I can see it now, 5 string banjo deer call for sale

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I live right in the middle of town. I see a deer near my house every now and then. A couple of summers ago i got up in the middle of the night because my dog was whining at the door. I go to let her out and look out the front door. There are 4 bucks ranging from a border line shooter down to a spike standing in my front yard. When i got my wife to come see them they were looking at the house like they heard us. They just turned and moved off thru the neighborhood just like it was the deep woods.

ramblinrack

you should have shot him...he was obviously peeping at mrs randy!

:D :D :D