What's next for Stetson?

Hunter922

I think he will get drafted but I think it will be later. Rounds 8-10.. He's a winner and that's impossible to teach. As long as he goes in Humble and learns I think in the right scheme he could be a starter..
He's got food for life in Athens. That's a plus...

kingfish

Probably go the NFL route for a good while. I can see him in the booth hosting SEC football shows of some sort. Maybe buying a big lake house next to Saban ??? :LOL:. Taking some of that hard earned and buying a primo deer hunting property. Sky is the limit.

bullgator

I think he will get drafted but I think it will be later. Rounds 8-10.. He's a winner and that's impossible to teach. As long as he goes in Humble and learns I think in the right scheme he could be a starter..
He's got food for life in Athens. That's a plus...
Well that’s not good……there’s only 7 rounds in the draft.

bullgator

If he was smart, he would start an insurance agency in Athens and live out his life! He’d sell more insurance than State Farm and never have to buy a drink the rest of his life! He is a legend in these parts!
Being a legend doesn’t seem to help much outside of Sanford stadium…….just ask Hershel.

westcobbdog

I can think of a few NFL teams that deploy a small mobile qb, like the Dolphins, Ravens, ect...he might make it with a team like one of those.

Buckman18

He just called to inform me that my vehicles extended warranty has expired. Nice guy.

I believe he will receive a nice paycheck in the nfl draft. I’ve read mixed reviews on his prospects, but I believe Stetson will fair decent in the pros.