What's next for Stetson?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Why not give him a chance in the NFL? There have been a number of QB's that were supposed to be the second coming of Brady that have burnt up like a falling comet in a couple of seasons.
If we knew nothing about Stetson, we'd say he was too small for the NFL, but knowing what we do and then thinking about all the QB's who were labeled as being small (Doug Flutie, Drew Brees, Joe Theismann, Fran Tarkenton), I'd say give him a chance. He might just surprise everybody.

TinKnocker

I honestly think he goes to the NFL. He has been groomed by Monken the last 2 seasons and is well versed in pro terminology and playbook. He may go LATE and be a backup and never see the field, but I do think he gets drafted.

The biggest knock is his size but he's every bit as big (bigger really) as Kyler Murray and Bryce Young.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Stetson Bennett is a 27 year old man with 9 years of college football experience playing against a bunch of kids. He ought to be good at it

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
While I would agree that Stetson may need a little humility and thankfulness for the amazing gifts he was able to display, he owes no fan anything!

He did it without many of you! He never needed you or me. So just get over yourself and enjoy UGA has 2 Nattys!

And his age is the stupidest of excuses for his success!

BamaGeorgialine

While I would agree that Stetson may need a little humility and thankfulness for the amazing gifts he was able to display, he owes no fan anything!

He did it without many of you! He never needed you or me. So just get over yourself and enjoy UGA has 2 Nattys!

I agree. I was hoping that Bryce Young would stay five more years myself

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Actually he does. Without the fans there is no sport, and there CERTAINLY is no NIL money.

Cool Hand Luke

Agree, he doesn't owe us anything but a little enthusiasm and appreciation for our support would have gone a long way in the 2 or 3 hours he had to spend celebrating yesterday. And, of course, I love the guy.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
To be fair to Stetson he is three years younger than Curt Warner when he entered the NFL.

formula1

Actually he does. Without the fans there is no sport, and there CERTAINLY is no NIL money.
Actually it’s his money now, his teammates money and all of their effort! You or me did nothing except enjoy it. And enjoy it I did!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Actually it’s his money now, his teammates money and all of their effort! You or me did nothing except enjoy it. And enjoy it I did!
And again without the FANS therer wouldn't be any money to be theirs. You think Field Hockey players are getting multi million dollar NIL deals? Or swimmers/divers, etc that aren't attractive girls flaunting themselves online for pervs?

It's ONLY because of the FANS making Football and Basketball popular that these deals are available to these players.

formula1

So tell me how much money you’ve contributed to Stetsons NIL deal or any UGA player?

Last edited: