What's your "Bump in the Night" weapon?

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Under the dresser resides a Glock 21 with a Nightstick TWM350 weapon light installed, and an extra magazine.

Under the dresser because it's out of arms reach while in bed. Used to keep a gun on the nightstand, until I once woke up from a bad police dream with pistol in hand.

That'll scare ya...

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I've woken up several times in the front yard with my .45 and Kabar doing a perimeter sweep, still keep them and a .44 with in reach of where I lay my head. NOBODY comes around my house with out prior notification. Even got a .25 lemon squeezer in the drawer in the head.

Lilly001

G40 with a Burris red dot.
I keep a couple lights with it.
I never liked the light on the weapon.

Lilly001

I also keep a double 12 hanging by the back door in the kitchen and a scoped AR buy the front door.
There are also several others lying around depending on what I want when I walk the dogs.

Havana Dude

Snub nose 357, my late fathers service weapon. In the drawer beside the bed. He qualified with it every year until he retired. I’m not real sure I could hit a wall with it in a 10x10 room, but I’ll scare the heck out of em.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
If I have to go outside, it'll be with a Mossberg full of 14 Aguila Mini buckshot shells. Each has 7 #4 pellets and 4 #1 pellets to keep em moving in the right direction...:LOL:

NWS

I've woken up several times in the front yard with my .45 and Kabar doing a perimeter sweep, still keep them and a .44 with in reach of where I lay my head. NOBODY comes around my house with out prior notification. Even got a .25 lemon squeezer in the drawer in the head.
I would like to have a drink or 2 or 3 with you.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I would like to have a drink or 2 or 3 with you.
Let me know, got rum.. not sure you'll like the mixer I'm using now.. on diet.

Robert28

In my drawer beside my bed is my gen 2 Glock 17. I keep guns accessible around my house though so incase I’m up stairs or downstairs I can access one very quickly.

jbarron

BANNED
Glock 19 with attached weapon light and powerful handheld light on table beside bed.
Also, my home security system panic button on the wall next to it.

Dr. Strangelove

Eh, Mr. Pit Bull and Mrs. Tiny Boxer (She's actually the one you want to worry about, unless you lay a hand on someone in my household) can handle most things just fine. If not, then we go to Mr. AR .223 with Hornady XTP handloads. All of them tend to make a mess at short range.

Or Mr. 12gauge which is loaded with 00 buck. Or maybe even Mr. .45ACP with 230gr XTPs.

I need to get a big 'ol cat as well, maybe a jaguar, silent death, kill'em before the dogs even know they are there.