Whats your favorite fishing snacks?

Nimrod71

Gator Aid, Lance crackers, Cheese its, Spam sandwiches, Frozen MIlky Ways, Orange and Grape drinks, Boiled Peanuts, Salted Peanuts, Hamburgers with catsup, mustard and onions, Ham Sandwiches, Brunswick Stew, My world famous home made chili, Sweet Ice Tea, Soda Crackers. Then I go home and fry up some fresh fish, sweet potatoes, hush puppies, okra, fresh cut and battered potatoes and wash it down with sweet ice tea. A fisherman's life is so good.

Gator Aid, Lance crackers, Cheese its, Spam sandwiches, Frozen MIlky Ways, Orange and Grape drinks, Boiled Peanuts, Salted Peanuts, Hamburgers with catsup, mustard and onions, Ham Sandwiches, Brunswick Stew, My world famous home made chili, Sweet Ice Tea, Soda Crackers. Then I go home and fry up some fresh fish, sweet potatoes, hush puppies, okra, fresh cut and battered potatoes and wash it down with sweet ice tea. A fisherman's life is so good.
Man after my own heart! You like to eat!

Nimrod71

Eating is one of the fun parts of fishing. Unlike so many sports and passtimes we can really get something worth wild from fishing. Can you imagine frying up a nice mess of golf balls or having smother fried base ball with rice?

Gbr5pb

Sorta like the old squirrel dog I used to have. I hunt and fish a little more intense when a little hungry

Yankee in GA

My son loves peanut butter crackers, fruit and nutty bars. My dad used to make these sandwiches with scrambled eggs, cheese and pepperoni on a hard roll. He’d wrap them in foil and they we’re good all day. If I don’t feel like cooking ahead of time, I’ll stop off at Baldinos on the way to the lake for an Italian grinder. Good stuff.

bassboy1

Much the same as above, but I also keep vanilla slim fasts in the cooler for the 24-36 hour surf fishing trips...

You can slam one and keep going a few hours with no sand in your teeth...

Underrated option right there.

I can no longer have them (dairy), but when I could, they were a staple. No mess, refrigeration not required, only takes about 30 seconds to finish, taste good, and are a good mix of all the right things to keep you going and not feel hungry.

Kroger brand in 6 packs or Walmart brand (equate), for less than a buck a bottle.

LittleDrummerBoy

My daughter recently reminded me of a favorite fishing memory of hers. We were renting a cabin and fishing on Leesville Lake Ohio for a week. I got hungry in the middle of the night and cooked some bratwurst - she was about 7 at the time. She smelled the brats cooking and got up and joined me.photo043.jpg

rjseniorpro

I'm going to give you guys the recipe to the best fishing and hunting snack you've ever had...one pack of your favorite sausage, one cup grated cheese, three eggs, one pack bisquick....stir fry saugage until done, put all ingredients in bowl with one tsp of cooking oil, stir mixture until it all comes together, put equal amounts in muffin pan, bake on 350 for twenty minutes....you or your wife make these up the night before your fishing or hunting trip, put in zip locks and pop in fridge, best treats you will ever eat, just sayin.......