What's your "NEW YEARS" Resolution??????

pendy

Losing weight of course.

:clap: :clap:

bilgerat

Senior
well lets see, I quit smoking this past year so that leaves beer and loosing weight.
Oh well I cant do the second with out doing the first so ....................I guess my newyears resolution is to fix up around the house.I have a few projects I need to get done.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Help Jill around the house more often (in the off season of course), kill a bigger badder buck (never thought ya'll would hear me say that one huh?) and hunt even more if that is possible.

Jim

H

HT2

J T.....

How bout this one.....

Eat more "WINGS" and drink more "BEER"?????????? :D :D :D :D

You know where............ :bounce: :bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Lose weight, hunt and fish more. Pray and read more.

QuakerBoy

Work less, watch more television....eat more...drink more beer :clap:

Ok...maybe not :D

Hope to lose about 20 lbs and keep it off. Start a regular exercise program I can live with.

Meriwether Mike

Work more on my home projects and get a buck bigger than my best so far.

Jeff Phillips

I plan to:

1) Slow down! I have worked way too hard for the last several years. I am going to find a better balance between family time and work time!

2) Stop smoking Jan. 3rd!

3) Read the Bible through again.

4) Read ALL of Louis L'Amour's writings! No business or management books in '05!

5) Lose the weight I am expecting to gain with #2 :rolleyes:

Randy

To look at the "Bright Side." I have been too much of a pessimist all my life. I am beging the think bad things happen because I expect them too. This year everything is for the better! I hope?

Woodsong

Spend as much time with my dad this year as possible...finally go on the family vacation to Florida with him, my mom, sisters, my wife, and our little ones and be gone at least a week (we've been talking about doing this for the last 2 years), spend so much time fishing with my dad and 2 year old boy that my little boy catches his first fish, help my parents more around their house, start framing the addition on my house, keep selling more real estate.

H

HT2

Randy......

Randy said:
To look at the "Bright Side." I have been too much of a pessimist all my life. I am beging the think bad things happen because I expect them too. This year everything is for the better! I hope?

That's good thinkin'......

I think I might start doin' the same as you are gonna do....... :clap:

QuakerBoy

HT2 said:
That's good thinkin'......

I think I might start doin' the same as you are gonna do....... :clap:

It won't work :bounce:

frankwright

I want to look back at all the things I did this year that I am sorry for and do them again next year and not be sorry for them.

Life is too short for regrets!

Randy

HT2,
That's fine as long as you are not looking at my bright side?

H

HT2

Randy......

Randy said:
HT2,
That's fine as long as you are not looking at my bright side?

I guess that's why me and you could get along.....

We kinda think alike......

Kinda scary!!!!!!!!!! :speechles :speechles

cowboyron

Well last year on this post I said hunt more well that did not happen. So I refuse to make any resolutions this year. I'll leave God in the drivers seat and go along for the ride.

:yeah: