What's your next gun ?

Dub

Waiting now on my next two.

Wilson Combat EDC X9. Ordered three months ago. Received word it was being kitted. Hopefully have it in a couple more weeks.

Les Baer UTC. Ordered two months ago. Was told it would take three months.

Looking forward to running them both hard and making them carry guns. I know that the Les Baer will be in need of some break in. I’m pumped and ready to ‘choot ‘em.

ChidJ

I'm always passively on the lookout for another AK to fill a gap in my collection of AKs but currently I'm actively searching for a semi auto precision 308 that isn't a SCAR or an AR for 300-800 yards. Considered having a Mk14 Mod 1 clone built or a B&T APC308 DMR but still thinking about it.

BTW if any of you happen to have an East German 74 kit sitting around in a barn somewhere let me know haha

H2O MAN

I picked up another semi auto M14, and I think I will send it to Smith Enterprise so they can work their magic and replace the 22" barrel with one of their 18" MK14 Mod 1 barrels, and then install the action in a Blackfeather RS chassis.

The gun on my wish list is a Beretta 1301 Tactical, I would like to find a lightly used one locally.

frankwright

I don't need anything as I have a few in almost every possible category. However I have always wanted something in .45 Coit, Maybe a Ruger Blackhawk or a Vaquero.
I Kind of like the idea of the new Taurus 8 shot .22. Maybe the 2" or maybe the 3" or wait for the UltraLite that is supposed to follow!

Dub

I don't need anything as I have a few in almost every possible category. However I have always wanted something in .45 Coit, Maybe a Ruger Blackhawk or a Vaquero.
I Kind of like the idea of the new Taurus 8 shot .22. Maybe the 2" or maybe the 3" or wait for the UltraLite that is supposed to follow!

I've been thinking about a Blackhawk, too.

It's on my wishlist....just keeps getting bumped by 1911's.

A .45 Blackhawk could be pressed into service for any and every type of use. Such a versatile round in a stout performing single action.

Large meplat hard cast lead will take down any critter I'd ever want to kill. Wild-to-mild and all flavors in between.

sleepr71

I may splurge & put a lightweight,synthetic stock on this Rem. 700 Mountain Rifle in 243 that I LOVE. The factory wood is too nice to beat up?. IF I run across a good deal on an AR style rifle in 260/308..with a nice Thermal on it...I think that would be beneficial. Or,just a nice Thermal at a good deal...?

CroMagnum

I need (want...lol) a new shotgun so it's gonna be the Stoeger M3500 NRA turkey gun for me. 12 guage, 24 inch barrel

Bobby Bigtime

I ordered a s&w 25-5 with the 8 inch barrel in 1984. I had to sell it when dad passed away. I always wanted to replace it. New then was 273.00 they are about 1000.00 now. I don't need it but I really want it. Oh or a henry single shot in 357

SC Hunter

I was wrong with my earlier post lol I got home from work this morning and my wife and I were standing outside checking the garden drinking coffee and she said she wants to go to Barrow's and get a new pistol. She wants the Smith and Wesson EZ she looked at a while back. We hadn't bought any new guns lately with the whole virus shut down and all. We're fixing to ride to butler and pick it up here shortly.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I have a good supply of the regular stuff. I'd like to see a vehicular roof mounted semiautomatic which shoots bowling balls at 'protesters' blocking traffic..

Dub

I was wrong with my earlier post lol I got home from work this morning and my wife and I were standing outside checking the garden drinking coffee and she said she wants to go to Barrow's and get a new pistol. She wants the Smith and Wesson EZ she looked at a while back. We hadn't bought any new guns lately with the whole virus shut down and all. We're fixing to ride to butler and pick it up here shortly.

My sister loves her EZ and shoots it well.

I like fact they also added it in 9mm.

Darkhorse

I want a nice lefty 25/06. Don’t need it but I want it

Me too! Browning makes one, maybe Tikka also, I haven't checked in a while.
I don't need another gun so any I mention is a want. Not need.
I want another 1911 in 9mm this time.
Another Ruger Blackhawk would be nice. In a caliber with little recoil this time.
I do want to build another flintlock rifle. I guess this should go in the need column as I need a lighter flintlock deer rifle. I think a .50 caliber in a B weight swamped barrel. The parts I want will cost a grand or more so it might be awhile.
I'd like to look at a lefthand 6.5 Creedmore. Should be a good deer rifle with light recoil.
Also a Henry big boy in .44 magnum.
This could go on for an hour or more so I'll stop here.

Jester896

Senior Clown

those are nice...fella here at the LGS can't keep one on the shelf...as soon as they come in someone buys them...thought about picking one up myself :cool:

Reactions: Dub

Stroker

those are nice...fella here at the LGS can't keep one on the shelf...as soon as they come in someone buys them...thought about picking one up myself :cool:

Great pistol. Shot a friends 9 and was surprised by it's accuracy. Really liked the trigger. Going to buy my wife one in .380 and a 9mm for myself

SC Hunter

@Stroker @Dub Barrow's had quite a few of them in stock and we got the 9mm version. 2 reasons. Mainly because Halley has shot a good bit and can handle a 9mm in a decent size pistol. I think a little small 9mm like a diamondback would be to much for her but also because I have alot of 9mm ammo ? she said don't we need bullets and the guy behind the counter knows me by first name and said no he has that covered.?

We shot about 35 rounds through it yesterday and it's pretty accurate. With a little practice she'll be grouping X's with no problem. I like it alot!

Dub

@Stroker @Dub Barrow's had quite a few of them in stock and we got the 9mm version. 2 reasons. Mainly because Halley has shot a good bit and can handle a 9mm in a decent size pistol. I think a little small 9mm like a diamondback would be to much for her but also because I have alot of 9mm ammo ? she said don't we need bullets and the guy behind the counter knows me by first name and said no he has that covered.?

We shot about 35 rounds through it yesterday and it's pretty accurate. With a little practice she'll be grouping X's with no problem. I like it alot!

Sounds mighty good.

I think the grip design is nice and will help control any differences from .380 to 9mm.

So many more options with 9mm carry loads and 9mm economical range ammo.

Stroker

Did you get the one with

Which one did you get, with or without the safety? The model with no safety are hard to find.

SC Hunter

@Stroker we got the one with the safety. That's what she liked about it was the safety on it since its going to ride in her purse 99% of the time.