What's your next gun ?

Dub

My Father in Law passed away last week. My next gun is his old Ruger M77 .243. I think it will be cool to carry it this coming deer season.

Very sorry, man.

That is a great way to honor him and keep his memory alive.

Stieet

Thompson Center T/CR22 with a nice scope and a Mossberg 940 JM Pro 12 gauge with 9+1 capacity or a new crisp trigger and a thermal scope for my AR.

Darien1

I gave my son my RIA .45 Commander for Christmas so I think I will replace it with a Ruger 1911 Commander.

Cool Hand Luke

Love to own a Beretta Silver Pigeon but will settle for a mid-grade 20 gauge O/U for shooting clays. Pretty much a beginner but my business partner and I bought a thrower.

Reactions: Dub

SC Hunter

Love to own a Beretta Silver Pigeon but will settle for a mid-grade 20 gauge O/U for shooting clays. Pretty much a beginner but my business partner and I bought a thrower.
I had a 686 in 20 gauge that I wish I had never let get out of my hands. There is a long story as to why i dont still have it but that's a different thread. You'll like a mid range 20 gauge over under.

Reactions: Dub

normaldave

GON Weatherman
CZ Drake in 20 gauge, or an upgrade to Redhead Premier, or catch the occasional sale at Cabela's on the CZ Teal version.
06093, 28" barrel, extractor. ~ $ 550 depending on source.
CZ USA Drake
Review

15z_CZDrake_R_06092_06093.png

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Thanks, have held a Drake. Probably perfect for a beginner like me.
Now you've got me looking around...this price is promising. CZ reportedly falls above the entry level Turkish guns, and just under the pricier brands, in terms of fit/finish but very reliable, hence they are on my list for "next gun purchase".
CZ Drake Dahlonega Armory

GregoryB.

I love single shot rifles. Handled a CVA Scout V2 in 44 mag with camo stock and stainless barrel the other day. Been fighting the urge to go buy it. Priced at $350. Shouldered nicely, better than my TC

bullgator

It’s addictive

bullgator

My next three. 22 magnum rifle, 20 gauge single shot turkey gun, and a Kimber 1911.
A CZ in .22 mag. would be a killer combination.