When do we bite the bullet...

StanB1

In the long run, they are going to win. Their indoctrinated youths will prevail over our diminishing numbers of patriotic old geezers. They have a plan for their future; we have only memories of our country’s greatness.

In the long run, they are going to win. Their indoctrinated youths will prevail over our diminishing numbers of patriotic old geezers. They have a plan for their future; we have only memories of our country’s greatness.
Yes sir. Demographics is destiny. Our ancestors understood that. Modern day self loathing, virtue signaling white fools don't.

Best way to kill a snake is to cut the head off. It may take a little while but the rest of the snake will stop moving. Until we start holding politicians, media, and those supporting it accountable nothing will change. If you stand up and fight,the media and politicians will turn you into the villains. Looks like even conservatives will bury their heads and not be heard and if they don’t the media will hide it on the last page of the paper. We out number these causing all the problems 10 to 1 at least but our voice is muffled and not heard. Until the majority starts being the squeaky wheel things are gonna get worse. Let’s those who support the mess going on that we can put them out of office. We can break their companies by not buying their products. That’s the best way I can see this ending.

South GA Dawg

Redneck Emperor
I’m not optimistic this will happen on any large scale. Too many on our side feel they have too much to lose to upset the Apple cart.

When you talk about something like this you sort of get laughed at and get some version of “muh job” because they think doing nothing will keep them from having to pay any sort of price but it doesn’t and in the long run the price may be greater and likely will be. The issue is, if these people could see into the future and know for a fact they would lose big time if they did nothing they would act. But as long as there is reasonable doubt and they think the status quo has any shot at being maintained they will stand pat. I get the logic I just think it’s based in faulty reasoning.

People are still under the illusion that their vote is how they will fight this. The Republicans have sold them down river but they still don’t really see that.

I don’t know how it ends, man. There will probably be some fighting at some point but I don’t think there will be all that much of it.

rayjay

Until conservative parents DEMAND and force the public school system to quit being intolerant, biased and inimical to the true American ideals there will be no end to what we are seeing now. It's insane that the education system has been allowed to become the opposite of what the nation stands for. Freedom and justice for all.

shdw633

Best way to kill a snake is to cut the head off. It may take a little while but the rest of the snake will stop moving. Until we start holding politicians, media, and those supporting it accountable nothing will change. If you stand up and fight,the media and politicians will turn you into the villains. Looks like even conservatives will bury their heads and not be heard and if they don’t the media will hide it on the last page of the paper. We out number these causing all the problems 10 to 1 at least but our voice is muffled and not heard. Until the majority starts being the squeaky wheel things are gonna get worse. Let’s those who support the mess going on that we can put them out of office. We can break their companies by not buying their products. That’s the best way I can see this ending.

^^^^THIS^^^

Until conservative parents DEMAND and force the public school system to quit being intolerant, biased and inimical to the true American ideals there will be no end to what we are seeing now. It's insane that the education system has been allowed to become the opposite of what the nation stands for. Freedom and justice for all.
It’s why my kid doesn’t go to public school.

Thread starter #13
I’m not optimistic this will happen on any large scale. Too many on our side feel they have too much to lose to upset the Apple cart.

When you talk about something like this you sort of get laughed at and get some version of “muh job” because they think doing nothing will keep them from having to pay any sort of price but it doesn’t and in the long run the price may be greater and likely will be. The issue is, if these people could see into the future and know for a fact they would lose big time if they did nothing they would act. But as long as there is reasonable doubt and they think the status quo has any shot at being maintained they will stand pat. I get the logic I just think it’s based in faulty reasoning.

People are still under the illusion that their vote is how they will fight this. The Republicans have sold them down river but they still don’t really see that.

I don’t know how it ends, man. There will probably be some fighting at some point but I don’t think there will be all that much of it.
There it is.....

Waddams

parents see school more as daycare than education. we've become too enmeshed in the thought that both parents must work, and we've bought into the idea that we all need 2 cars, everyone needs a cell phone, multiple TV's, streaming, internet, cable, big house, extra fridge, 2 big vacations per year, etc. To support paying for all the toys and what not, yeah, both parents have to work.

ultimately, it just plays into elites convincing us all this stuff we need, and everyone working their tails off for it, but what is really happening is the elites have managed to expand the work force and leverage it into greater and greater profits for themselves. if we were to go back to one parent work, one mind the home front, less cars, less extravagance, the elites would make less money themselves. less tax revenue to the government. so they push a political agenda to try to keep the sheeple from realizing all the masses work is really accomplishing is to line the pockets of the top 1% more and more. regular people still aren't getting ahead with it all.

i'm actually hopeful that this virus thing will force families to adapt, kids to do remote school, one parent to stay home, daycares to close, etc. families will have to cut back , the economy will contract, the media will make it seem like the end of the world. But I'm hopeful it will make us pull back from the out of control consumerism, hit the entitlement people right between the eyes with reality, and bring about a return to better values. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but who knows.

Liberals and all these moron protestors and rioters are quickest to eat their own. Maybe all we have to do is pull back ourselves, live better values, stay out of their way, protect our own, and let them eat each other?

The north vs the south. The left vs the right. People have lived their whole lives and not realized they have been a pawn in a game of people in power. They never saw the forest for the trees.

This part rings true for sure. Voting will help prolong our survival. And the Republicans had as big a part of the culture change in this country being sellouts for $. They profited from the same illegal immigration they complain about.

We are long past the notion of "fixing schools will solve it", "fixing communities will solve it", " spread love brother", " your vote counts", "peace dude."

That time is all gone. These ideologies are entrenched and it didnt start yesterday. The generations are born, they are moulding more everyday.

Nut cutting time is coming soon. All this talk and discussion and debate will step aside to bloodshed. America aint America anymore.

Im am more thankful I dont have children everyday.

Its coming people.

Thread starter #18
It's pretty dang sad to imagine how many will accept being enslaved.

That is what's happening right before our eyes.

Everyone wants to complain that no one is willing to stand up and say enough is enough , but I don't see any of those complaining being the first ones to organize something ? We each have our own definition of what " enough is " , I'm sitting back and watching, I am preparing, stashing cash back, and collecting necessities I am liable to need if things get crazy,

If Trump doesn't win in November , that will probably be my " enough" moment . as I figure all hope is lost then.

Just look at all the hand wringing and equivocations in the latest abortion thread by members of this very forum. 😂

I’m just sorry for future generations and glad I’ll be long gone when this country becomes an extension of Africa.