When Stetson Bennett is drafted

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Trying to interpret someone's feelings by typing can be troublesome at times.
I guess most people don’t have much to say about things they neither like or are bothered by. Indifference doesn’t illcit a lot of conversation. Maybe you blabber endlessly about things that don’t matter to you but that would make you unique.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Looking pretty grim for Stetson. If I were him, I'd just call it quits right now. No chance of him ever making many more millions than a normal guy like me, no chance at all, I tell you.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Looking pretty grim for Stetson. If I were him, I'd just call it quits right now. No chance of him ever making many more millions than a normal guy like me, no chance at all, I tell you.
:rofl:

Resica

I guess most people don’t have much to say about things they neither like or are bothered by. Indifference doesn’t illcit a lot of conversation. Maybe you blabber endlessly about things that don’t matter to you but that would make you unique.
Yeah, I suppose I'm unique. I wish Stetson well. I see posts and respond. I like and watch college football, unlike you.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yeah, I suppose I'm unique. I wish Stetson well. I see posts and respond. I like and watch college football, unlike you.
I don’t even know who Penn State’s quarterback is.

Resica

I don’t even know who Penn State’s quarterback is.
That's ok. Why would you, you quit watching football 2 years ago! I know about Georgia Football because I'm on this site. Why would you be on a Penn State site. I'm not.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
That's ok. Why would you, you quit watching football 2 years ago!
Still waiting on an apology about that? You and Throwback both hold your breath and wait together. :rofl: