When was the last one you saw?

How long ago was the last wild deer you saw?

• Total voters

GeauxLSU

Continuing my informal highly unscientific poll....
Think about the last deer you saw. How long ago was it?
I saw one in the middle of the afternoon today at the office. First time I've seen a deer there in 14 years! See them regularly in the backyard though so I'm likely not skewing the poll. :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Jeff Phillips

Saw a doe last night at Hwy 29 and Patterson Rd. in Lawrenceville.

Saw a doe and 2 very small fawns this afternoon right outside the gate of Georgia Power Plant Bowen.

H

HT2

Phillip.........

I saw a little bitty fawn this morning on the side of I-20 around Rutledge.........

I think it was lookin' for it's "MOM"......... :)

Schulze

saw a dead one with buzzard at the commerce drag strip yestarday

Nick_T

Banned
Got called out about 9:30 last night and on my way to the call I had one come outa a corn field and crossed the dirt road about 20ft. infront of the truck. That's the closest I've got to hitting one in a long time.

Nick T

Nugefan

This morning...

on the way to work lone doe , yearling I think , not a Mama...
have only seen 2 fawns so far this year...
put out a camera yesterday , will see what happens...
Phil those are my pet deer at the office , by bow season I hope to have them trained to get into the back of the truck so I won't have to drag them so far when I Whack Em ::ke:

:shoot: :clap: :shoot: :clap: :shoot:

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Saw a dead fawn 2 days ago on I-75 below Stockbridge

Randy

They are in my back yard every evening. I have a doe and one fawn and another doe with two fawns every night.

BubbaD

Still havent gotton use to it....and I hope I dont :cheers:
We are seeing them pretty regularly now all around the house. I was standing in the kitchen yesterday evening and could look out the front window and a back window at the same time. Out the front I could see the 2 boys playing in the driveway...out the back window I could see 2 does feeding along the creek. Man I love living in the counrtry :cheers:

redpredator

This Morning

Im Fortunate To Live In A County That Has Several Deer.usually See A Least One Deer A Day Traveling To And From Work.

Woodsong

had a doe try and cross over state Hwy 20 between Cumming and Canton yesterday around 2 P.M. Luckily I saw her coming and didn't hit her!

MCBUCK

Rode thru Mtn Town towards backside of Cohutta and saw 12 just the other night. Thats not bad for Cohutta.

deersled

saw a tiny doe in coweta co. the other night. Looked the size of a fawn, but didn't have a single spot on it. I think they must be starvin over by newnan :huh:

GA DAWG

Just so happens I just came in from running the ol hounds.The answer to your ? is about 10min ago standing on the side of the driveway.Looked like a doe it was hard to tell its bad foggy out!

bconaway

almost every day

Saw one leaving the house at 6AM, saw one when I got home at 6PM and saw one again when leaving tonight at 2AM. Can't seem not to see them this time of year.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Watched three cross a lawn in a million dollar development on Lanier while striper fishing on Sunday.