Where can I find antique doors etc?

Dean

We are searching for places that offer and sell old and/or antique doors, vanities, mirrors, wash basen's etc for a new home I am building? Wife is looking for some unique/old/antique type doors etc to put in the house.

Thanks!

southernclay

Dean, I believe that there is a store in the old part of Buford that deals in Architectural Antiques. Good Luck, I don't know the name or # to the place, sorry.

Dean

Thanks

we are watching ebay, but kinda looking for places like Architectural Antiques that maybe off the beaten path.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Seems like I saw some at the Whistle Stop Mall (828) 349-1600, near Franklin NC, just across the GA state line on 441.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Flash said:
Seems like I saw some at the Whistle Stop Mall (828) 349-1600, near Franklin NC, just across the GA state line on 441.

I was gonna say the same thing. --- While searching for antique signs I went into that place and it has lots of old doors - door knobs - windows -- fire place components - etc.

CAL

Dean,

In Columbus there is a place called "Reeves Wrecking".I think they will have whatever you might need.I think it would be worth a phone call.The no.is 706-322-8923.
Good luck with your hunt!!