Where to buy ragweed seeds...

davel

There are very few online sites that carry it and are ridiculously expensive. Anybody know where to get ragweed seeds at a reasonable price?
Thanks.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
There are very few online sites that carry it and are ridiculously expensive. Anybody know where to get ragweed seeds at a reasonable price?
Thanks.

What do you consider a reasonable price?

ucfireman

I would bet a pound of seed would be able to plant a good size area. And then the sites say they will produce 3k-60k seeds per plant.
As said above I would bet there is some there, site says they stay viable for a LONG time.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Small place I hunt had a little 20ac pine stand on it . Like literally nothing but trees and straw . Was cut a couple years ago and now looks like a ragweed field with a lot of other weeds

Cmcharles

Small place I hunt had a little 20ac pine stand on it . Like literally nothing but trees and straw . Was cut a couple years ago and now looks like a ragweed field with a lot of other weeds
Amazing what a little soil disturbance can bring out. Most of those native plants are higher protein and better acid detergent fiber than the food plot mixes you pay top dollar for.

B. White

This place has some, not sure if the price is better than others. It is the only place left I was able to find Florida beggarweed. Another expensive seed I never thought I would buy, but planting some this year where I don't see any and am seeing quail.

Latest posts