Where to buy????

devolve

Trying to find a 12/28 mossy oak bottom land franchi affinity 3.5.
North Ga. willing to drive a ways.
I’ve only been able to find synthetic black so far. Might have to order from buds I guess.

Juan De

I would call the store in Tennessee, it’s across the road from smoky mountain knife works and take a road trip.

devolve

I would call the store in Tennessee, it’s across the road from smoky mountain knife works and take a road trip.
Yeah that’s buds guns. If I can’t find it local I’m gonna order it from them. They ship for free and no tax for out of state. I’ve bought a good many from them over the years.
Thanks for the reply ??

devolve

FYI the outdoor depot in Gainesville is my new store. Probably the best gun counter experience I’ve ever had in my life. Tiny store, TONS of guns and bows. And their price was $50 cheaper than buds or anywhere else I have found. Worth the hour and a half drive.

keenang1

FYI the outdoor depot in Gainesville is my new store. Probably the best gun counter experience I’ve ever had in my life. Tiny store, TONS of guns and bows. And their price was $50 cheaper than buds or anywhere else I have found. Worth the hour and a half drive.
Did you check gunbroker? Sometimes you can save hundreds on guns.

keenang1

I’ve personally never found a deal on there. I usually order from buds guns in TN. No tax and no shipping and free transfer.
You have to find the dealers that have the take a shot feature. I got my sbe3 for 1626 shipped and out the door. Compared to the 1799.99 plus tax at most dealers.

I just bought a left handed Benelli M2 in Realtree Max5 from Buds Gun Shop, and shipping to the Governors Club as the ffl. Everything has been smooth so far and Buds was the best price I could find. ?