Where To Get 35MM Film Developed?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Where‘s a good place to get film developed and scanned in Georgia, that I can send it to? I have an old 35MM disposable camera I’d like to get developed, along with quality scans. Don’t care about having prints made, just want quality scans of the images. The camera belonged to my brother, who passed away nearly two years ago. The camera was in a shoe box, along with a piece of paper that had 2007 Vegas trip, and back home written on it. Would love to get those images scanned to see what is on there. Any suggestions?

Silver Britches

bilgerat

Senior
I have a old disposable 35mm cam I found in a old hunting buddys hunting camper after he he passed away, Ive always wanted to send it off and see whats on it, Kinda scared to thou cause he was quite a character and Im a little scared of what might be on it:eek:

Silver Britches

I'm going to send it to the Dark Room in California. Seen a lot of positive reviews, so figured I'll try them. A little concerned about the long distance, but hopefully everything will be okay. I am just wanting high quality scans, and no print's. It cost me $27.51 for development and scanning. I got to print my shipping label out tomorrow and send it off. Not sure how long it will take, but I will update once everything has been delivered. They will send the negatives back along with a photo CD. But I can also download them, which is what I plan to do. Even though it's a cheap disposable camera, I sure am hoping there are some great images on there.

Thanks, everyone.

Silver Britches

Just got a notification that my images were ready to view/download. There were 22 pics taken on that roll of film, but not a single one of them are a keeper. Some didn't even turn out right, but this was a disposable camera, so I wasn't expecting anything impressive. No pics of my brother, just a few of around Vegas. Very disappointed in what was on the roll of film, but that has nothing to do with the Darkroom. I'd use them again, if necessary.