Where's Madsnooker?!?!

Madsnooker

I'm here I'm here.

That was a very frustrating loss but I have known all along that OSU was not the 6th best team in the country. They have a good defense and very good special teams but there offense is struggling. This is a rebiulding year and they are not even picked to win the conference.

So I guess the inevitable(sp) was bound to happen. Know I can just sit back and enjoy the year(ya right) and wait for next year when OSU is projected to make a run at the national title. ;)

Great win versus LSU. Just don't get to high though. It was just a week ago that everbody was complaining about the offense and now everyone says they will score between 30 and 50 against UT. Man, what a week makes

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Yea, I was a bit surprised at how many folks were pumping up the UGA score for this week.

I predicted we'd score 42 last week & I severely admonished by the faithful for my brash prediction.

Purdue appears to be the cream of the crop up North this year. I'm sure you're tickled to death to be able to just set back and watch them roll to the Rose Bowl! :speechles

Madsnooker

Your right, Purdue looks as good as any team I've seen this year. Their offense is unbelievable and on D they are very strong.

Actually Purdue looked like UGA (at least this past weekend), the only scary thing is Purdue has done it in every game this year. If they can continue on that pace it will be hard for anybody to beat them and likewise for UGA. UGA just needs to prove they can do it week in and week out.

Should continue to be a very enteresting season.

I'm glad to see you didn't give Phill to much ribbing as I'm sure just watching the game was enough for him. :bounce: