Which broadhead do you use and why?

BASS1FUN

Original Rage out of my LX, Killzones out of my Z7, Hypodermics out of my Heli-m and Grim Reapers out of my Halon5, its crazy because I’ve tried to swap them around but they all don’t pattern the same, all 100gr

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I am shooting 200 grains so vented isn’t an option that I know of. I would expect the vents to make it louder though.
I shoot knockoffs and really like the rage version. I got the fixed Montec knockoff and it sings really loud! I may sling one at a squirrel but I won’t hunt with it. When the collar less rage version show up, I’ll try some of those. If I bought $10 a piece heads, I’d get schwackers or spitfires from NAP.

jbogg

150 grn SEVR Robusto mechanical. Dang near unbreakable with their pivoting blade technology. Good price point, and they are only sold online individually, or in a pack.

Jim Boyd

100 grain Rage

Crossbow

Basically they are a can opener.

Best of luck to all.

Hunter922

Rage hypodermics. My son and I both use them. Multiple deer each year and they don't go far, big holes and great blood trails. Just confidence in knowing that if we are off a little they have helped us still recover the animal.

IMG_2671.jpgIMG_2425.jpg

uturn

I’ve used NAP Killzone for years, I buy the crossbow bolt heads cause they are 2” cut but I have recently a couple years back added Ramcats to my quiver...I carry them both in my quiver now!

Both are Deadly!

c3chaos

Shwacker 100 grain 2”. Complete pass thru. Mighty exit hole.

Attachments

• 328E6EE2-6559-419B-B960-2A6DCFE601B9.jpeg
    328E6EE2-6559-419B-B960-2A6DCFE601B9.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 13
  • C911B30E-BB47-4886-9FD7-F5A21DF780C7.jpeg
    C911B30E-BB47-4886-9FD7-F5A21DF780C7.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 13

hikingthehills

Love spitfires. Plenty big enough, but not so big. Good blade angle. Excellent tip. Cheap replacement blades, use most broad heads repeatedly with a change of blades. Great blood trails.
Been using them for decades.
That's the only broadhead I'll hunt with unless I'm shooting through the mesh in a blind. Then I use Ramcats. Spitfire hasn't let me down and I've probably shot more than 60 with them. 2 this year have dropped from them for me.

Long Cut

Iron Will S100’s, Wide 100’s, Exodus Swept, Magnus Buzzcut, Slick Trick Magnum, Grim Reaper WTS are my personal favorites

TarponStalker

I like the G5 Montec because they fly great and are very accurate from my bow. My theory is you must hit the target before any other factors come into play. I prefer the carbon model as they’re easier to sharpen. I like simple.