Which broadhead do you use and why?

100g 2" Swhacker expandable.

Shooting these because they fly identical to field tips. Might have to be pickier on shot placement but they are very effective. Big fixed blades can be tuned to group with field tips but may not be as forgiving should your form not be perfect in the stand(why i dont shoot them)...that being said, they penetrate much better thru bone.

Whitefeather

Management Material
X2 on 100grain Swhacker.
1. Fly exactly like field tips
2. Simple open on impact design, never fail to deploy
3. Reasonable price
4. Most importantly they are lethal.

I switched to them about 6 years ago and will never go back to fixed blades. Every deer I’ve shot with them went down in sight.

Rage chisel tip extreme for me. I have killed probably 8 or 10 with them and have zero complaints thus far. Screenshot_20220105-183606_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220104-213856_Gallery.jpg

When I found out the G5 Montecs (100gr) could be resharpened I switched to those. I really wish I could find a larger cutting fixed broadhead that could be resharpened. I'm sure there are plenty around. I'd love to hear what y'all shoot.
Have you thought about the 125 gr G5's? That's what I use. They are a bit larger than the 100 grain. Not by much, but they've worked great for me over the years.

Qazaq15

X2 on 100grain Swhacker.
1. Fly exactly like field tips
2. Simple open on impact design, never fail to deploy
3. Reasonable price
4. Most importantly they are lethal.

I switched to them about 6 years ago and will never go back to fixed blades. Every deer I’ve shot with them went down in sight.
They're easy to fix too. I had one blade get bent when it hit dirt after a pass thru. I bent it back with a table vice, sharpened it, and it was good to go.

Muzzy trocar 3 blades.Ive been using them for years and never seen a need to change, tough as nails and deadly.

Broadheads are my Achilles heal. I can not leave well enough alone.
Shot close to 20 different heads over the years.
Heads that failed for me, 2 mechanicals. Hypodermic and a Spitfire.
Shot Muzzy 3 blade for years. Took probably 20 deer and 9 African animals. Zero issues. Blades not as good as they used to be.
ViperTrick for several years, but quality went downhill too.
Shot VPA last couple years, hard on deer and hogs.
Back to Magnus Buzzcuts this year. I keep drifting back to them.
Looking to pick up some 125 heads to finish out my elk arrow. Seriously considering the QAD Exodus full. Like I said, can’t leave it alone.