Which deer processor would y'all say in NE GA. makes the best jalapeno cheese summer sausage

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
We live around Banks co/Commerce and hunt Wilkes CO. I'm willin ta travel some too for the best.
I'd like ta have a deer done in cheese jalapeno summer sausage this year.I KNOW it's been difficult ta get deer into a processor the past few years. But I'd like ta try this year.
Thank Y'all for advice!

Big7

The Oracle
It ain't hard to make with a very small investment.

I never heard of a processor making that.
Straight up summer sausage. Yeah.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I do I have all the grinder and and plastic tubes, and I get LEM magazine and use their webste. I do all my own meat anyway.
I just don't have a smoker and I don't know how to smoke meat.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
I do I have all the grinder and and plastic tubes, and I get LEM magazine and use their webste. I do all my own meat anyway.
Look into an ugly drum smoker. They are cheap and easy to make and easy to use. My buddy makes a bunch of summer sausage in his.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dorminey's for store bought. They are legendary.

Buford_Dawg

Mr Chad, right up the road from you, Dormineys.... Supposedly, the new place in Crawford, cant think of the name, they took over Hicks Processing is now open and doing all different kinds of processing. I have not tried them, but may this season if I have a little luck, LOL....

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Well I just can’t believe you don’t have a smoker! Really? Sounds like you need to put one on your Christmas list! I’d bet you could make dynamite sausage!:rockon:

I’m surprised that someone on here didn’t say THEY made the best jalapeño cheese sausage…….it’s still early. Ant?

bany

Well I just can’t believe you don’t have a smoker! Really? Sounds like you need to put one on your Christmas list! I’d bet you could make dynamite sausage!:rockon:

I’m surprised that someone on here didn’t say THEY made the best jalapeño cheese sausage…….it’s still early. Ant?
Well if I was to start bragging or ever bought high-temp cheese well then………..