Which Lake would you pick ?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I like Sinclair. I think having good deer hunting land near our lake place makes the difference.

GreenPig

Juliette. 25 hp limit is nice. But I think Georgia Power would frown on me building. I wouldn't bother anybody.

greg_n_clayton

Happy right where I'm on on High Falls, no skiers, jet skis or blank blank wake boarders, just a john boat & 3 kayaks, see bunch of wildlife , a bobcat in neighborhood just the other day, bald eagle recently, fishing is great, neighbors are neighborly..if money was no object probably Burton, but a shack there is 1.5..if money comes into play either Blackshear or Seminole
If I had the money to buy a bare lot lease on Burton...I definitely would NOT spend it there for fishing purposes !

hawkeye123

My folks had a cabin right off Charlie mtn road for 25 years, guess a lot has changed, went there a lot from late 80' s to 2005..went to Oconee a lot when they 1st built it, don't care to now

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Lake Blackshear. 2nd choice would be Eufaula

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Clark's Hill. I already have a small piece of land about 1/4 mile from a boat ramp on the SC side.

Lindseys Grandpa

Carters cause i would be only one there. Totally undeveloped except for marina and some cabins at dam. And its one of the prettiest lakes i have ever been on.

Worley

We should hook up and some fish one afternoon, I enjoy fishing that area...

the Lackster

We should hook up and some fish one afternoon, I enjoy fishing that area...
I catch a decent amount of fish over here from the bank or kayak. Dont have the lower lake hustle up here.

greg_n_clayton

Still say Tugalo,,,,,
Only piece of land on that lake belongs to 4 or 5 sisters. It has been in the family for over 100 yrs. The rest is USFS and Ga Power and no chance of being developed in our lifetime. The USFS has the entire lake.....land locked ya might say. The folks that own the private land there have no way to get to it other than by boat....or hike in !

Latest posts