Whining Georgia fan ?

Swamprat

Swamprat
You mean you don’t like my team? And don’t think they’re as good as yours? I think I’m gonna cry.

Here is the big shocker for you all....my son graduated from UF with a Masters, my oldest daughter is at UF, 2nd year of pharmacy.......wait for it......

I am a Arkansas Razorback fan even though I am a native Floridian, only reason is when I was a kid and watched Keith Jackson calling Arky games on ABC when they were in the then SW Conference with the likes of Baylor, SMU, etc. Grits Blitz and I think he coined that phrase.

Yeah I am a Arky fan but keep up with SEC football in all of the teams.

Swamprat

Swamprat
And yes....can't brag on Arkansas for a long time and probably for a long time to come.

MudDucker

Staff member
Florida's back ... giving big sloppy kisses to the players! :rofl:

jbarron

BANNED
Here is the big shocker for you all... I am a Arky fan...

That explains a lot. It can't be easy pulling for bottom feeding swine.
Woooo Pig Sooie!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Georgia's transfer from the power house in the ACC known as Wank Forest is gonna have his head ripped off during his first SEC division game. He will understand the phrase "shock and awe", quit the team and enroll in basket weaving, re-enter the transfer portal and go play for Old Dominion.
Grantham is still yall’s DC, right? The only shock and awe coming from that defense will be how they can so consistently crap the bed on third down.?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
UGA ran a run, run, pass, & punt offense in 2019 and STILL beat the Gators!

By the look of what Kirby is doing with UGA in 2020 it is looking mighty fine at UGA!

Prolly have a better chance with Slick Willie than Mullen!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Never said Florida is back...just alluding to the fact you all say this is our year since 1980

40 years of hype and letdown. WE GOT TWO RANGS PAAAAAWL....38 years between the first and second and 39 and counting till the third. Just a SEC juggernaught.

We have had many great years since 1980, and some of them included beating UF. Run Lindsay Run.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Squeaked by a 5 loss 24th ranked team, and you couldn't get past South Carolina. Then you got ********* by LSU on national TV. Time to face reality, your precious Dawgs peaked when Tua threw the pass. Holler at me in 2040.
Squeezed by... but yet the Dawgs whooped the Gators again..

Go figure..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And made #7 in the country look weak without half the starters on the O.
That same Florida team that struggled with Auburn???

The 2 teams the Dawgs “easily” beat.