Who’s working from home?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Mini office here - I have two in my home office using my desk, my daughter in law is set up in a spare bedroom here, I’m working from a lap top at the kitchen table.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Same here. I’ve been off the road since last Tuesday evening. I have this week and next week scheduled in home office.

We got bored yesterday and rode the side by side for a few hours. Cabin fever is kicking in.

rjseniorpro

We are retired so things haven't changed much for us. We're actually going camping tomorrow for a few days to get out of the house. Camping is just one of the few things you can still do as a family.

Dialer

Not here, Gary Kelly posted a letter for us airplane mechanics stating we are “critical personnel” in case we get stopped. I don’t think anyone cares!
Here’s concoarse C yesterday.....crickets!

Attachments

• F10939F3-51B3-482C-8B30-AFEF65CA30F3.jpeg
    F10939F3-51B3-482C-8B30-AFEF65CA30F3.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm on administrative leave until the 31st. See what happens then.

hopper

I was hoping to get a break for a week or two, but the floors just keep coming in. I feel very lucky to have kept the work coming in. Good luck to everyone out there especially the ones not working at all.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I have been home a little over a week. Was told to not travel for 30 days but I'm afraid it could last longer than that.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My wife works for the state of Ga she set up office at home Monday until further notice , I’m still at work , tomorrow is our last day for 2 weeks (KIA) I’ll be working either from my boat or in the turkey woods !

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
They extended the date for filing taxes, but that's not all we do. We do monthly stuff and payroll for companies. I'm still working at the office. H22 is still working too. He is actually working a lot of overtime.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
My wife works for the state of Ga she set up office at home Monday until further notice , I’m still at work , tomorrow is our last day for 2 weeks (KIA) I’ll be working either from my boat or in the turkey woods !
I heard about KIA.....but the boat and turkey woods sounds good!! I’m planning on hitting the woods Saturday morning. Good luck!

BDD

My wife also does monthly tax stuff (her own business ) she does a lot of restaurants.
They are dropping fast, I think 4 closed today. They can’t make it on just take out.

Core Lokt

Wife and oldest daughter are working from home. Me and the youngest daughter are going in to work. It is dead as a hammer at my work.

creekrunner

My wife’s a teacher and teaching from home online. She’s already filed two harassment claims against me to the office. I’m not used to her being home at lunch?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I have been working from home for the last two years, so no adjusting needed.
I’ve had a home office for 10 years but I’m usually on the road for “face to face” social visits about 60% of the time - basically lunch. I’m enjoying the no driving right now. I average 4500 miles per month.

Head East

Since January 1993. :cool:

ucfireman

I worked at home yesterday and today. Cut grass for 6 hours yesterday and then cut my dads yard today. No pay.
My paying job I can't work from home, unfortunately.