Who all is off Monday before the 4th?

Rick_1971

Wanting to go fishing Monday before the 4th, just wondering who all is is fortunate enough to be off then too. Everyone be safe this weekend.

Rick

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I am:flag:

Where you planning on going? Wife is out of town, was thinking of some trout fishing maybe on the Hooch:cool:

Rick_1971

not sure where I am gonna end up going. need to find a nice ole honey hole full of bream that I can take my oldest boy to so he can have a consistant spot to pull some fish out of. I have only been trout fishing once, and that was in the stocked streams in N. Ga. That was like 4 or 5 years ago. I dont much care what I am fishing for, I just like to go.

Rick

Badluck

I wish I was. I forgot to put in for it. I will be working the entire week. Sucks to be me

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I will have to check and see what the water conditions are on the Hooch and see if they are generating Monday or not. Planning on doing a little wade fishing.

Bubba_1122

I"ll be fishing in the "pond south of town".

Off from Friday til Wednesday.

Gonna be hard to go back when the time comes.

Arrow3

Im off all week....Me and Jody will be on Lake Oconee EARLY monday morning!! :cool:

Woody's Janitor

Not me, I have to go to class and work.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Me, me.... we are cooking a 180 halves of chicken over the pit monday for my dad's big party we have every 4th. Can't wait. I've worked around dad's house all week getting things ready. Everyone be safe.
Unicoidawg:flag:

Snakeman

I have to work on Monday, but I'll be off Tuesday through Friday.

I may try to take my neighbor's little boy fishing sometime this week.

The Snakeman

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I`m off, for a while, but I can and will be tendin` my grill!!! :cheers:

sweatequity

All week

I am working "shutdown" all week and only off Tuesday! Yeah its horrible but my pay check will be nice:flag:

Snakeman

Snakeman said:
I have to work on Monday, but I'll be off Tuesday through Friday.
Of course, we do OCCASIONNALLY perform "marine wildlife surveys" while at work. :biggrin2:

The Snakeman

bigox911

:yeah: Leaving for west point at 430 am

Rick_1971

Bigox.. leaving at 430. thats a lil early aint it?.

I am still gonna go some where, just not made up my mind. Probably Horton, JW Smith or down to Highfalls. Anyone want to go some where local that knows the lake pretty well. I have not had my boat long enough to get to know the good spots. If anyone interested just let me know. I am planning on leaving out to wherever early.

Rick