Who can Marry?

huntmore

From some things I've read, I think it might.

Didn't use to.

I guess in a way you are correct. But if you look it up you will see the reasons or explinations for the marriges between cousins. No first cousins, have to get special permission so on and so forth.

270 guy

Banned
I never said it was a crime to marry a cousin. There are no more (% wize) child molesters in the priest hood than in every other way of life look it up. I also agree that if someone molests someones child they should have the right to kill said person.
I didn't say you said it was against the law but it is.
:hair: A priest should be trying to live much better and above the the rest of the world not molesting as many kids as the maggots in the world.:banginghe

huntmore

I didn't say you said it was against the law but it is.
:hair: A priest should be trying to live much better and above the the rest of the world not molesting as many kids as the maggots in the world.:banginghe

I am sure most Priests do try and live a better life than the rest of the world. That is why they chose to be Priests. :banginghe

huntmore

Who said he does?:rolleyes: Reread the question then give it a real answer or just don't answr at all.

Ok then, There is a Proper (legal) way to get married in the Church. Marriage has nothing at all to do with the government. Except for taxes of course.

huntmore

Like I said "except for taxes of course", you are aware i suppose it is the Gov that is in control of taxes aren't you.