Who is a member of GONetwork?

Who is a member of GONetwork

• I am

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • I'm not

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

GADAWGS

Kind of curious why those of you are NOT renewing? I am not a member ( yet), so I would like to know why no renewals. Thanks

H

HT2

Ga Dawgs.........

I'd be happy to let you know my feelings, but only by a "PM".......

I don't want to get busted and if'n I give you my opinion on here, amongst everybody I will surely get in trouble.......

Lostoutlaw

GADAWGS said:
Lookin for input, good and bad. PM away please
I too am lookin into some good and bad cause I was a little confused with this but only one gon pm for the good so pm away

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
re-joined for 2 years on line

Ga-Spur

It is hard to join . I don't ever see a link . Do you just mail a check into the GON's office in the amount of 17.00 dollars?

H

HT2

Spur........

Go all the way to the bottom left of the GON Main Page and there is a Link for the "GON NETWORK".........

That should help you out...... :)

Taylor Co.

I did not even know what it was!

I voted yes! I thought that's what this was :crazy: Man am I uninformed. Sorry, I am not a member. Although I am a member here and get the magazine.

brandon

Administrator
Taylor Co. said:
I voted yes! I thought that's what this was :crazy: Man am I uninformed. Sorry, I am not a member. Although I am a member here and get the magazine.
Go over to http://www.georgiaoutdoornetwork.org/ and have a look! You can join for as little as $5, but just FYI the $5 membership doesn't qualify you for the GONetwork to Win Big Buck truck contest.

Brandon

Latest posts