Who is attending the festivities at Sanford Stadium Saturday?

MudDucker

Staff member
Look like they had a large time. Hope they got out of Athens before the storm. I suspect it took 4-5 hours to get back to Lanter.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Happy my Dawgs won! I bleed red and black! But, there’s no way I’d dive off in that super spreader event. Watching it live and haven’t seen one person wearing a mask and no one is social distancing! This is crazy to put so
Many people at risk! For all of my bro’s on here I hope y’all are vaxed amd and have your boosters!
At least drink some horse dewormer!!
Good on you!! I've been tempted to post that "super spreader" PSA several times.
??

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I wish I knew all my buds were gonna be in Athens.

We coulda had a meet up at my place in Watkinsville and laid hardwood floors. :cheers:

GTMODawg

BANNED
"Parade" was a bit of a let down from what we saw...we were just outside of the Student Center in the parking lot between South Lumpkin and the Stadium and from that point until the end of the ceremony it was fantastic....but watching the "parade" when we got home there wasn't much to it....I would have been mad at myself had I lined up at 7 am for that show....but we go to the Dawgwalk every game that we go to and have that worked out pretty well so we were in the right place. It was very fun. Weather kept the crowd smaller in the stadium than it would have been otherwise but they were allowing folks to sit anywhere they wanted after it got started good so it got pretty festive about midway through the celebration....about the time that Kirby spoke. Good times.