Who is attending the festivities at Sanford Stadium Saturday?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Elkbane

Going. Wouldn't miss it. All 6 of our season seats will be occupied, and had more requests than we could accommodate. But we live close by..... Don't know how many will travel to attend. But there was a HUGE crowd at the airport to meet the team when they returned.

There is a huge local interest in this. From this morning's weekly men's group bible study at our church - 6 out of 13 went to the game, including the preacher. 12 out of 13 said their families were attending Saturday.

Elkbane

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
The only tickets available when the window opened today were in the upper deck. We will watch from home.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
The only tickets available when the window opened today were in the upper deck. We will watch from home.

How many do you need? I have my 2 season seats that you can have if you want them. They are in the lower bowl section 117. My uncle has 4 up in the executive suites and they are all sick with covid so he sent them over to me. Kinda hard to pass up. If you want my 2 let me know....

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
How many do you need? I have my 2 season seats that you can have if you want them. They are in the lower bowl section 117. My uncle has 4 up in the executive suites and they are all sick with covid so he sent them over to me. Kinda hard to pass up. If you want my 2 let me know....

Thank you. We are going to visit my son and daughter in law tomorrow and will watch the recording.

Thank you for your generous offer friend.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dang. You the BiggDawgg

brownceluse

Happy my Dawgs won! I bleed red and black! But, there’s no way I’d dive off in that super spreader event. Watching it live and haven’t seen one person wearing a mask and no one is social distancing! This is crazy to put so
Many people at risk! For all of my bro’s on here I hope y’all are vaxed amd and have your boosters!

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice have lots virtually attending online or on the TV.