Who is Not Going.....

Robbie101

To FL....

If you are not, and would like to shoot this weekend.....

Lets put on a small tourny or something....

10 to 15 bux to enter... 100% Pay Back

Something like Sunday Round 1 or so at the Course in Social Circle......

alligood729

I'm your huckleberry.

WHAT?????? You ain't goin' this weekend???? You sandbagger you, where are your manners!!???:bounce::bounce::bounce: I was hoping you was going!! I'm planning on it right now, but it could be a last minute thing, you know what I mean??? Oh yeah, you ain't gonna believe this, but I sold the PI.......RASPBERRY bow!!! Whatta ya think about that???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Robbie101

I wish i was going........Id give my well...........NVM

And you did What................................

Im hoping your following that with, I got a MM..........

alligood729

WHAT?????? You ain't goin' this weekend???? You sandbagger you, where are your manners!!???:bounce::bounce::bounce: I was hoping you was going!! I'm planning on it right now, but it could be a last minute thing, you know what I mean??? Oh yeah, you ain't gonna believe this, but I sold the PI.......RASPBERRY bow!!! Whatta ya think about that???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just kiddin!!!!:bounce:

Robbie101

lol............Alligood and his bows.........

Wait, who am i to talk........lol

So, We gonna do this, this weekend or not.........May wind up having a chance to win some good money if we get some Participation.....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

SupermanPeacock

lol............Alligood and his bows.........

Wait, who am i to talk........lol

So, We gonna do this, this weekend or not.........May wind up having a chance to win some good money if we get some Participation.....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Find us a place to go and let's git'er done.
Is Mr Hillsman goin outta town? He probably wouldn't object to a bunch of us showin up over there.

Robbie101

Ok, So Fig it this way......

15.00 Per Person.......... If we can get say 5 people...

Thats 75.00

45.00 1st Place
30.00 2nd Place

Or, If we could Get 10 People :bounce::bounce:

75 1st Place
55 2nd Place
20 3rd Place

Or something to that Nature, The more people, the more money.....:bounce::bounce: