Who knew Jimbos sneaky plan

Madsnooker

Of losing 4 games already would help him recruit. Who wants to go to a school that's winning because you might not play. You can't make this stuff up. :rofl:

Eveytime I hear home talk 90mph I like him even less. If his lips are moving his lying. This dude wouldn't have lived to his 20th birthday if he lived in the good ole wild west days. A swindler of the highest regard!!!! :LOL:

bullgator

I agree with you about Jimbo being a slimeball. If he weren’t a coach he’d be a West Virginia politician. However, there is an ounce of truth to some good recruits wanting to avoid the depth charts and play early. Some have plans to jump to the NFL as soon as they’re eligible. To do that they need a 2-3 year resume of film.
When Tebow was at Florida we had a hard time recruiting runningbacks. The theory was that Tebow was the go-to ball carrier and that turned top RBs away. My argument at the time was that he was that guy because we didn’t have a legit go-to RB. We had slot players handling a lot of the backfield duties.

buckpasser

“Recruiting is about ONE thing…(1) truth, and (2) relationships”

He’s a joke and a scumbag. Maybe Bobby Bowden has put in a direct request for the truth to be revealed about Jimbo for all of us to see. I hope TAMU suffers until they throw this Jonah overboard.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He’s always been a snake.

slow motion

Aw he's just taking those lemons an making lemonade.

MudDucker

Staff member
He don't care. With that buyout money he can go be a broadcaster and spread his stupidity to a larger world.