Who subscribes to or buys GON on a regular basis?

Who subscribes to or buys GON on a regular basis?

• I do

Votes: 174 92.6%
  • I don't

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Stumper

I have subscribed to GON for the last 11 years, in my opinion they are the best mag for georgia sportsman.

H

HT2

B M D.........

I have been a subscriber for approx. 5+ years, but when this subscription runs out I won't re-new......

If I want a copy of the magazine I'll just buy one off the stand....But, if I do, it will be only during the deer season......

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Been a subscriber for a long, long time.

In the past couple of years having had the opportunity, as have many of you, to get to know the guys and gals that put it together, I understand more fully why it has been my favorite!

They have the same passion for the outdoors and our state that many of us do!

Just good folks doing a fine job!

specialk

i started subscribing shortly after they put my pic in there with a couple of nice bucks i killed. thats me in the nov. 88 issue on page 36....... :cool:

frankwright

I have been a subscriber almost from the beginning when it was a little skinny magazine.

No better source of information for the Georgia outdoors persons!

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've been a subscriber for many years and plan on being one in the futre as well.However as others have mentioned I believe some issues are too heavy with fishing articles.Sometimes it seems as though it's primarily a fishing magazine that runs a few hunting related stories just before and during the hunting seasons.

Burl E.

got boxes full of em'

in the attic. I'll have to look in the morning, (TOO HOT NOW) and see the date oldest one I got. It was in the newspaper style, I know that.

short stop

its been a while since I was a subsciber ---Might get a order in this yr . I dont really care about the contest or stuff like that ,theres always 2 or 3 copies laying around work every month '' so why buy the cow when the milk is free '':D

7401R

short stop said:
'' so why buy the cow when the milk is free '':D

This phrase is not normally associated with GON.

Last edited:

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Subscriber for 10+ years, timely info for hunting and fishing in Ga. What other magazine offers this.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Been a subscriber for a bunch of years now,

for hunting/fishing in Georgia theres no other to compare:)

Walkie Takie

Gon magazine /////////

been with them for about 14 years or more ( replaced the old Ga.sportman magazine ) - :banginghe
the best magazine in Georgia for hunting and fishing :cool: :fine:
don't know if woodys helps or not , :huh:
w/t :cheers: :shoot: