Attachments

• albino.jpeg
    albino.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 388

GeauxLSU

Cool pic!

Wow. I wouldn't shoot it...
........ this year. :shoot:

Albino's though sometimes beautiful, are a recessive and genetically inferior trait. Full body mount for me, buck or doe.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

ps - given the choice, I'd rather have it as a pet too.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Albino's though sometimes beautiful, are a recessive and genetically inferior trait. Full body mount for me, buck or doe.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil[/QUOTE]

Phil is right any albino or piebald needs to be removed from the herd before they have a chance to breed.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Let it grow and tan the hide.

Burl E.

It's The Other White Meat

CPiper

Ifen I was to see a albino or piebald deer in the wild, no matter how big or small, Im a shootin.
That one? No way, Id grow it up and use it as an educational tool in the local elementary schools.

The post that accompanied that deer was great.........you can find it at

www.tndeer.com

RThomas

True albinos are protected in many states. You know, cause they're pretty and all. :rolleyes:

Not sure about Georgia.

Auto-5 Nut

This may be a little off topic, but my wife's greatgrand father, had a bear and several white deer. DNR came to get them and he let the deer go. That was several-several years ago. Anyway for a long time the only true albinos killed in Ga where recorded in Tift county, he lived on the Turner/Tift line. A little history to the best of my knowledge.

Also, two years ago a guy who lives in Turner county killed a big 6pt true albino.

He rode the bear in the back of his truck and it would drink coke out of a glass bottle :offtopic:

beretta

Bowbender said:
Sure would look good full mounted, bedded just like that. I could put it on top of my dash in the truck... :rofl: :rofl: That sure is a pretty deer, but then again all deer are pretty at that age..

Now that's funny :rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

H

HT2

Not that small I wouldn't..........

Let it go and with a lot of luck it might grow to get bigger.........Not likely, but hopefully.........

short stop

no I would pass even on a grown deer ''unless it was really big i have passed shots at small piebalds before . SS

Snakeman

I'd at least let it clear that sneaker before cuttin' loose on it. No sense messin' up a good white sneaker. :D :D

The Snakeman

Kool pix!

ElkMan

I wouldn't shoot it. Heck, I'd shoot the neighbor's poodle before I shot that fawn.