Who's gonna be eatin' "BLACK EYED PEAS AND COLLARD GREENS" on Saturday????????????

H

HT2

Rich......

rpaul11 said:
Iced tea????

Dang Yankee...dontcha know we call it sweet tea down deese parts :D

You're gettin' there bud!!!!!!!!!

You gettin' the "lingo" down to a "T"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

H

HT2

Rich.....

rpaul11 said:
I like it unsweetened myself.....but let's not tell anyone..... ;)

I wouldn't tell anyone either.......

That stuff is like "gutter water"!!!!!!! ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

QuakerBoy

HT2 said:
I wouldn't tell anyone either.......

That stuff is like "gutter water"!!!!!!! ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

and what does gutter water with sugar taste like? :p :banginghe

and Tim...that was a secret...you weren't sposed to read it :rolleyes:

H

HT2

Rich..........

Believe you me.........

You wouldn't believe me if'n I told you how I knew what gutter water taste like........

It's not a pleasant story....... :( :( :(

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
We will be serving pork loin in apple chutney glaze, smoke chicken 1/4's, collards by a modified Justin Wilson recipe, hoppin' John (blackeyes seasoned w/ sausage, garlic, tomatoes etc) over rice, and Mama and the girls are working on something for dessert. Don't know what yet!

Anyone in the area stop in. It will be ready at 11AM (just in time for the UGA game) and the doors close at 6PM!

If you are in the Monroe area give me a call and we'll hook you up!

dbodkin

Got the greens this afternoon.. RPAUL11 will have Polish Sausage (Kielbassi) and Ham... No chicken or y'all be scratchin in 2005.

QuakerBoy

kielbassi and saurkraut

man I'm hungry

cowboyron

There will be collards and blackeyed peas at my house just don't think I'll be here to eat'um. Leaving to go to the lease early sat. morn. by way of Alabama. Got to haul a couple shooting houses to Alabama. The feller is going to meet me in Eufalla then I'm heading on up to Columbus. Getting on down to the last chance buck. So I gotta go. Maybe I can have the wife send along a care package with some blackeyes and collards. :D

Handgunner

Jeff, I doubt I'll be in the area, but if I call you will you hold the phone in the kitchen while I catch a whiff????

Man that sounds good!

Handgunner

rpaul11 said:
kielbassi and saurkraut

man I'm hungry
I used to think saurkrap was for yankee's until I tried it... It's actually pretty good! With lots of mustard... But talk about heart-burn? Great day in the morning!