Why are Arabs so stupid?

AAADawg

SBG said:
A cease fire plan is available that will maintain their border integrity and they still reject it???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060806/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_fighting_lebanon

They are accomplishing exactly what they have set out to do.....they cant beat Isreal militarily but they can destory Isreal in the realm of world opinion and maintain the illusion of their "victimization" which makes future generations Jihadists guaranteed. If they had been interested in a Cease Fire why did they invade Isreal to begin with and kidnap two soliders??? They want the world to be in a constant state of armed conflict and violence and they want to pretend that they are merely defending themselves. That isnt stupidity exactly....maybe phsycotic but realy brilliant in simplicity and not a lot unlike how most lesser armies defeat greater armies through history.

Lets see, why would Lebanon reject this?

The draft resolution does not require an immediate Israeli withdrawal to its side of the common border.

Lebanon has indicated it opposes that stipulation because the resolution includes no timetable for Israel to withdraw thousands of troops from southern Lebanon, an area that has been under Hezbollah control for several years.

The text ignores several Lebanese demands, including a timetable for an Israeli withdrawal from south Lebanon, a halt to all Israel attacks, not just offensive operations; and placing the disputed Chebaa Farms area under U.N. control. It also does not order the immediate lifting of a blockade imposed by Israel after the fighting began 26th days ago.

While the draft seeks the "unconditional release" of the two Israeli soldiers captured by Hezbollah, it is weaker on Lebanese prisoners held by Israel. It only encourages efforts "aimed at settling the issue" of those prisoners. Lebanon had wanted those prisoners released, or for the U.N. to arrange a prisoner swap.

Yeah, looks like they're just stupid.

Linwood said:
[/I]

And weak. You got it half right, but that's an improvement.

How's that trout fishing coming along? You must not have much time for it with all the "research" you've been doing about what a failure the President is.

Too dry to trout fish. I've turned my focus to smallmouth. And it doesn't take any reasearch time to show the failures of this presidency. For most of the country it's really just a matter of being awake.

Thread starter #8

SBG

Linwood said:
Lets see, why would Lebanon reject this?

The draft resolution does not require an immediate Israeli withdrawal to its side of the common border.

Lebanon has indicated it opposes that stipulation because the resolution includes no timetable for Israel to withdraw thousands of troops from southern Lebanon, an area that has been under Hezbollah control for several years.

The text ignores several Lebanese demands, including a timetable for an Israeli withdrawal from south Lebanon, a halt to all Israel attacks, not just offensive operations; and placing the disputed Chebaa Farms area under U.N. control. It also does not order the immediate lifting of a blockade imposed by Israel after the fighting began 26th days ago.

While the draft seeks the "unconditional release" of the two Israeli soldiers captured by Hezbollah, it is weaker on Lebanese prisoners held by Israel. It only encourages efforts "aimed at settling the issue" of those prisoners. Lebanon had wanted those prisoners released, or for the U.N. to arrange a prisoner swap.

Thanks dLinwood.

You make aaapup look like a right winger.

BTW, good post AAA...even though it didn't turn out as they had hoped, I believe your assessment is dead on. The only people that are supporting the Hezbos are the other jihadists and the kook left.

From now on I'll only refer to AAA as "left" not kook left. I'll leave that designation for the other two resident mental atoms.

Gee, SBG, all I did was post some excerpts from the article that YOU linked to. That makes me a kook?

Robk

Considering that the Lebanese govt can't keep the hez terrorists in check why should they even have any say in what and who makes any demands. This govt let the terrorists get strong enough to attempt the raid and kidnapping of the isreali soldiers.

R

Thread starter #11

SBG

Linwood said:
Gee, SBG, all I did was post some excerpts from the article that YOU linked to. That makes me a kook?
You're correct Lin...as usual.

Son

Why? ?

They want the world to be in a constant state of armed conflict and violence and they want to pretend that they are merely defending themselves. That isnt stupidity exactly....maybe phsycotic but realy brilliant in simplicity.
Nothings changed since I was stationed over there, and that was over 40 years ago. Fight 'em over there, or we'll be fighting 'em over here.

brofoster

Whoever it is that entangles itself against Israel is bound by God to fail.

MCBUCK

elfiii said:
Kill 'em. Kill 'em all. (GOC Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson)
"Give em' the bayonet" Gen "Stonewall" Jackson, also said, and I do agree with both. My question is this..........when does the IDF take off the gloves?

rayjay

Robk said:
Considering that the Lebanese govt can't keep the hez terrorists in check...... R
That is the way I feel but everytime I start to reply to a thread about the current Hez / Leb situation I think of the 20+Million illegals we have in our country and suddenly my arguments go poof :(

rj

walukabuck said:
Right on. The fact that they would tangle with Israel of all countries proves their stupidity.
And proves their ignorance to biblical truth...

:smash: