Wilkes County Ducks Unlimited Annual Banquet

The annual Wilkes County Ducks Unlimited Banquet is being held on May 2nd 2014 in Washington Ga. There are only 3 weeks left before the banquet and we want to ensure that we have a great banquet this year. Washington Ga is located approximately an hour between Athens and Augusta.

Location: The Pope Center (Directions: https://www.google.com/maps/place/9...2!3m1!1s0x88f7af94c6f9f67f:0x68fb6fb04e3dd48d)
Date: May 2nd, 2014
Time: Doors Open @ 6:00 pm,
Dinner @ 7:30 PM,
Auction: @ 8:30 pm

Tickets:
Single: $60.00
Couples: $85.00
Green Wings: $40.00
Alcohol Bands: $5.00
Table of 8: $500.00 with 8 armbands and 1 hand carved decoy per table.
Table of 8: $1,200 with an AR-15 ((1) AR-15 per table) (1 week notice upon payment to secure the table)

The Wilkes County Chapter is having a Lucky 13 drawing with 13 great calls from a generous donation. The calls will be auctioned off (12) and (1) will be raffled for a chance to win the Remington 11-87 featured in the Merchandise Catalog.

This years Gun of the Year is a beautiful Benelli Montefeltro Silver as well as several others offered during the drawings.

Our chapter has been hitting the pavement hard trying to acquire unique items for the silent auction such as local turkey calls, duck calls, shotgun shells, and many other items.

Feel free to PM me for more information. :cheers: to all!!

Arrow3

Great Chapter! I hate I'm gonna miss it this year.

emusmacker

My son and I will be there from Elberton. We have been to 3 of the Wilkes county DU banquets and last yr was a great banquet. Looking forward to this yr.

Good to hear emu, I had a good time over there as well. Are you going to get in touch with shortstroke or get your tickets at the door?

emusmacker

Already talked with shortstroke and getting tix from him next week as well as giving a couple items to the greenwing table.

There are still seats available at the banquet so if you don't have any plans on May 2nd, please make your way out. PM me for more details.

For you Facebook folks, head over to our page. Find us at Wilkes Co. Ducks Unlimited Chapter.