Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. win the Nextel Cup?

Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. win the Nextel Cup?

• Yes! He will regain the lead and run away with it.

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • No! He will maintain 2nd place and lose by less than the 25 points he was fined.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • No! He will suffer some bad weeks ahead and fall back out of the top 5.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • No! He gets mad at Nascar and quits racing to become a white rapper.

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Outdoor-Writer07

Well what do you think? If JR. was to lose this nextel cup title by less than 25 points, what do you think will happen?

Attachments

• DEI.jpg
    DEI.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 206

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
If JR. was to lose this nextel cup title by less than 25 points, what do you think will happen?
.. There will be alot of crying but ultimatley he has to blame his self. He knew the rules, and broke them regardless if you believe in them or not they are the rules..Same thing if I get ticketed for taking my orange off in the stand, I know its against the rules so I have to accept the consequences..

I dont think he will win the championship but he will be in the top 5 for sure..

Jeff Phillips

I voted for him staying in 2nd and losing by less than the penalty. At least that is what I hope happens.

I never cared for his Daddy and I don't like him.

Anybody but Jr. or Stewart :bounce:

Craig Knight

Jr.

I hope he comes back to win it all at the end of the season, so we can hear more whining and complaing.But if he dont then NO BIG DEAL!They'll be a next year, if the good Lord is willing and the creeks dont rise.But it would have been nice to see him and JJ battling it out to the end of the season. Hope JJ has better luck next year. AS LONG AS ITS NOT BUSCH OR GORDON IT REALLY DONT MATTER TO ME

hnter270

he is supposed to appeal the 25 pnt deduction
Jr has all of the ability to win the cup as long as hendrick motors keep doing what they are not doin

H

HT2

Dale Jr.....

Yep, he'll win.....

NASCAR will definitely make sure that happens..... :( :(

GH22

Jr.'s gonna win it, but if he loses by less that 25 its gonna be interesting to see who's crying and how much.

Go 8!

Arrow3

I sure hope he wins it.... :clap:

If he doesn't im ABG....

Anybody but Gordon! :bounce:

the HEED!

Banned
go JR go!!!!!!!

I think it's pretty sorry what they did to him. Yeah he should'nt have said that on national TV but the 10,000 dollar fine was enough. He said after his appeal that it goes against what there trying to do and what the racing is about and that it took away fom the system this year. They fine MLB and NFL players for such things but they down dock thier sacks, tds, record or take a win out of the win column to prove a point. They should'nt discount or compromise what he has worked to accomplish on the track. He earned those points anyways, don't take the sports out of NASCAR. :whip:

the HEED!

Banned
Leave the points alone!

Fine him for what he did but don't take away what he earned on the track. That is what he said after his appeal it is taking away from what they are doing. NFL and MLB fine players for such things but they don't remove sacks from statistics and take away wins. :whip: