Williams Full Recovery

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
A full recovery expected from the awful injury during the Championship game.

Alabama's Jameson Williams, the projected top WR in the 2022 NFL Draft, tore his ACL last night vs. Georgia, per sources. Doctors believe that, after surgery within the next 10 days, Williams will retain his sub 4.3 speed, and they expect a full recovery.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things

Alabama's Jameson Williams, the projected top WR in the 2022 NFL Draft, tore his ACL last night vs. Georgia, per sources. Doctors believe that, after surgery within the next 10 days, Williams will retain his sub 4.3 speed, and they expect a full recovery.

Good deal, that was such a freak injury. Glad to hear the prognosis!!!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier

That's great news ???? for him on a speedy recovery!

Fella has a ton of talent and speed after the catch!

MudDucker

Staff member
Glad to hear it, but I don't know that I would describe it as an awful injury. Nick Chubb at Tennessee was an awful injury. You could pretty well see he suffered a tear and these days they fix tears like that in between real surgery. I was just glad that it happened with a UGA hit or I'm sure we would be hearing how we targeted him for injury.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

DannyW

Doctors believe that, after surgery within the next 10 days, Williams will retain his sub 4.3 speed, and they expect a full recovery.

And yet another example of a kid electing to play in their last bowl game and ruining their NFL career...

Sarcasm aside, glad to hear this. He'll go in the top 10 picks.

westcobbdog

He’s a freak of an athlete. Wish the receiver poor Falcons could lock him up. Thinking he will not be a true force for a few seasons, however.

tcward

That is great news!

Duff

Man, that’s great to hear. Wishing him the best. Great player!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier

I read Burton is looking at Bama, y'all will get a good one if you get him! :cheers:

Doboy Dawg

That’s good I don’t like seeing any players go down with a injury.

A severely broken leg ended my football days as a freshman in high school. I was lucky it didn’t keep me out of the military.

The first time I went to see a Chiropractor, after looking at my spinal X-ray view from the front, his very first question was how long ago did you play football? He then pointed out two separate injuries and said these are most likely from playing football.