Winchester 1300

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
It's waiting on you!
Ha ha , I went back and looked and it is yours . Great turkey killing gun , I’ve had mine for 35 years I think , I’m sure it’s killed well over 100 . And still getting it done. I was just trying to help a fellow turkey hunter out . Great price , can’t believe it hasn’t sold

deerslayer357

Just bought one a couple weeks ago or I would be all over this!

mike1225

I bought one the year it came available. Does anybody know what year it was for sure? I'm thinking mid 1980s. I still use mine every time I go but it has a lot more wear than the gun above.

deerslayer357

I think 1983-84 was the year they were NWTF banquet gun. I actually had a 1300 turkey that looks the same but it wasn’t engraved.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have a 1300 with a slug barrel. It's a solid gun. I've threatened to get a shotgun barrel for it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I bought one the year it came available. Does anybody know what year it was for sure? I'm thinking mid 1980s. I still use mine every time I go but it has a lot more wear than the gun above.
I think I got mine for my 13th birthday the first year they came out , so that would be 86 . But not positive , mine has a lot more wear than the one posted also . The clear coat on the wood on mine had started to come off . This gun has been used and abused and still functioning perfectly . This was my first bird this season 33E9363E-B97C-4A22-993E-F2F8C6D5917B.jpeg

mike1225

Yours is worn like mine. Lots of silver showing in places.

Attachments

• Win 1300.jpg
    Win 1300.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 7