***Winter Dutch Oven Cookoff 2017*** NEW LOCATION***

champ

There's a large covered car-port, small outdoor kitchen. Anyone that has and can bring pop-up canopies will be a huge plus. I'm crossing my fingers the clouds will blow out and the weather will cooperate.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
There's a large covered car-port, small outdoor kitchen. Anyone that has and can bring pop-up canopies will be a huge plus. I'm crossing my fingers the clouds will blow out and the weather will cooperate.

Hope ya don't mind bro, but Dawn and I took the plastic down from the Summer Kitchen, and rearranged the carport somewhat ???

You got a gracious plenty of room !!! :cheers::banana:

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Quackbros mind set, it better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission! He's a leader like that!'

K80

Talk to me about weather, with potential for severe thunder storms will it be pop up safe. More worried with wind than anything.

Is it going to be flash in the pan rain here and gone or all day. All day rain my not be fun with three little girls.

Need some cold weather top drop down push the rain South.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Ain't no weather "guru" here, but I think you'll be just fine !!

Lindseys Grandpa

Any idea on how many for supper tomorrow night ? I am not going to be able to make it but am meeting the Cracker and he is bringing slaw for me. We still plan on coming over Sat morning.

K80

Looks like we will leave the two youngest with Nanny and papa and will bring Elizabeth with us. The other two would likely be miserable with cabin fever with a rainy weekend.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm smoking 30lbs of Butt for bbq Friday evening, Champ's got 2 gallons of stew. Look's like everything else is covered ??? :cheers:
I see where Hot sauce is bringing buns, and pickles........What else will be needed for Friday evening??.......Plates, cups, napkins, bowls, flatware??

maybe someone can teach me how to shoot some skeet.....been wanting to learn forever....:cheers:
You reckon you could bring Mrs. Dert with you??:biggrin2:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I see where Hot sauce is bringing buns, and pickles........What else will be needed for Friday evening??.......Plates, cups, napkins, bowls, flatware??

I reckon I'll pick up a jar or so of Dukes and some Tobascco when I'm gettin the plates this moanin. BBQ sauce is ok, but ain't nothin better on pork than mayo and hot sauce, good pork stands on it's own. :cool: Course a heapin heppin of slaw never hurt nobody either. ;)

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I reckon I'll pick up a jar or so of Dukes and some Tobascco when I'm gettin the plates this moanin. BBQ sauce is ok, but ain't nothin better on pork than mayo and hot sauce, good pork stands on it's own. :cool: Course a heapin heppin of slaw never hurt nobody either. ;)

Boy you gone get fat!

rydert

Blue Heeler man

facepalm: just going to me and lil Dert....I was planning on bringing an old automatic target thrower if i can get it running...