Winter weather thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Current conditions for Georgia live viper on the ground visual aid map. Flarduh is under water and so is bout half of the state, y’all keep a lookout for me and my boat riding around and say hey if you see me.
42B68E7A-7DD9-484C-8D8B-0E40BB05FA3F.jpeg

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Strang, I heard the "S" word in the forecast for MBY. Can you elaborate:huh: My Nam and Cap aint showing it.
I thought it was all in the Southern zone. :huh:
My current forecasting model is showing significant overload BAY areas NAM and CAP barometric barometer increases followed by insignificant underload of NAM but not CAP. Wind ratios should slightly offset the future disassociating combined cumulatively cumulonimbus cloud cover.

Does that answer your questions? I put it in laymen’s terms so it would be easy to understand.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My current forecasting model is showing significant overload BAY areas NAM and CAP barometric barometer increases followed by insignificant underload of NAM but not CAP. Wind ratios should slightly offset the future disassociating combined cumulatively cumulonimbus cloud cover.

Does that answer your questions? I put it in laymen’s terms so it would be easy to understand.
:hair:Got it. Thank you sir. :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Current conditions for Georgia live viper on the ground visual aid map. Flarduh is under water and so is bout half of the state, y’all keep a lookout for me and my boat riding around and say hey if you see me.
View attachment 1004134

I sure am glad I'm not in Florida today.

Jethro8410

Strang it's not that wet down here in South Georgia. Y'all have had way more rain than we have. What is the future carry saying for the summer crop growing season?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

You are making your forecasts way too understandable to be a perfessinal.
You need more z's in there. Like, "my 12.38z ZAP model shows a tarnader headed IYBY at 1343z." If a tarnader is heading for me, I don't want to know what time it's gonna kill me in American time. I want uber-cool weatherman z time so I have to go look up tables to convert Greenwich Mean Time to regular time.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Strang it's not that wet down here in South Georgia. Y'all have had way more rain than we have. What is the future carry saying for the summer crop growing season?
You musta been inside when it was that much water outside, it’s mostly done drained off now. I gotta plug my growing season meter future forecast machine in and get it charged up. It is very accurate.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
You are making your forecasts way too understandable to be a perfessinal.
You need more z's in there. Like, "my 12.38z ZAP model shows a tarnader headed IYBY at 1343z." If a tarnader is heading for me, I don't want to know what time it's gonna kill me in American time. I want uber-cool weatherman z time so I have to go look up tables to convert Greenwich Mean Time to regular time.
I was trying to keep it simple for the guys and gals around here, me and you can talk real perfessional talk cause we know about all the meatierolajist jazz.

Just a heads up the 18z was a real doozy earlier but the 62.5oz is really gonna tell what’s up. The 62.5oz Q2 not the other crappy one.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
I was trying to keep it simple for the guys and gals around here, me and you can talk real perfessional talk cause we know about all the meatierolajist jazz.

Just a heads up the 18z was a real doozy earlier but the 62.5oz is really gonna tell what’s up. The 62.5oz Q2 not the other crappy one.

Ya'll need to take this professional nonsense to the meat shack.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Best weather thread Eva,,,,could you please forecast for us Yanks too please,,,,
I’ll try to get ya a map drawed up today

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"The Man" indicates snow flurries possible across North Georgia, Wednesday night, and again Friday night/Saturday morning, but no real impact.
Alabamawx.com

Status
Not open for further replies.