Wirehair Time!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Sharp looking pup. I was back and forth on my last pup between a wirehair and a short hair. I went with a short hair only because ? Really just woke up one morning and picked short hair. Next one will be a wirehair or a Griffon.

NCMTNHunter

Sharp looking pup. I was back and forth on my last pup between a wirehair and a short hair. I went with a short hair only because ? Really just woke up one morning and picked short hair. Next one will be a wirehair or a Griffon.

Thanks. Yeah we’ve been bouncing back a forth for a couple years now. We have a shorthair that’s 15 now. The main reason we went wirehair is because of the coat. After having a rough coat jack Russell we thought the wirehair might be easier to clean up after in the house. I heard a guy a while back say to quit worrying about breed specifics and pick a dog you’ll like looking at for the next 10 or 15 years ?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That’s the truth. My GSP will be three in August. I wanted a black and white ticked dog and was on of the reasons I was leaning towards a wirehair but my GSP is that exact coloration.