Wolves

Hillbilly stalker

They live 5-12 weeks underneath the skin eating flesh. Guess where they dookie ??? The frost thing is just a way the older people judged time. Just like when the dogwoods bloom the crappie are up on the bank. Not scientific, but a pretty good marker all the same.

db2teg

They live 5-12 weeks underneath the skin eating flesh. Guess where they dookie ??? The frost thing is just a way the older people judged time. Just like when the dogwoods bloom the crappie are up on the bank. Not scientific, but a pretty good marker all the same.

Eh doesn’t bother me. I’ve ate stuff 90% people on here wouldn’t dare touch. My ethnicity doesn’t care we make use of everything. First rule of thumb you kill you eat it. Besides a few things ?

280 Man

Banned

Out that open end of the pocket that surrounds the "wolve". It's also the way they breath.