Woman captures cloud photo of 'Jesus with his arm outstretched'

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN MOD
Staff member
Next thing is RM will tell us Kirby found all the answers at a burning bush.:bounce:

Dub

Top Chef
Next thing is RM will tell us Kirby found all the answers at a burning bush.:bounce:

There are so many replies I wanted to make to this......that have nothing to do with football.....but I'll refrain and stay within the guidelines. :rofl:

It's the same feeling as not taking a perfect alley-oop pass to the hoop, though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I saw that cloud, my first thought would be "tornado" instead of "Jesus."

Why do people have to try to steal other people's joy or happiness ? Never understood that.
Not trying to steal anybody's happiness. I just live in reality. I don't see images of Jesus in tornadoes, clouds, grilled cheese sammiches, or cheetos. If I see something that looks like Jesus in one of those, I would think it is a coincidence, not a miracle. And if I see a black, rotating funnel cloud, I head for shelter. Jesus and tornadoes are kind of mutually exclusive, IMO. One is loving and peaceful; one is horrible, deadly, and destructive. You can feel free to buy a grilled cheese sammich with the image of Jesus or Mary toasted into it on Ebay for $500 if you want to, I won't steal your joy.

Not trying to steal anybody's happiness. I just live in reality. I don't see images of Jesus in tornadoes, clouds, grilled cheese sammiches, or cheetos. If I see something that looks like Jesus in one of those, I would think it is a coincidence, not a miracle. And if I see a black, rotating funnel cloud, I head for shelter. Jesus and tornadoes are kind of mutually exclusive, IMO. One is loving and peaceful; one is horrible, deadly, and destructive. You can feel free to buy a grilled cheese sammich with the image of Jesus or Mary toasted into it on Ebay for $500 if you want to, I won't steal your joy.
If she finds solace in that.....why let the air out of her sail ?

If she finds solace in that.....why let the air out of her sail ?
I haven't said a word to her. I wish her all the joy in the world.

She never mentions the word addiction in certain company
She'll tell you she's an orphan after you meet her family
She talks to angels, says they call her out by her name

She paints her eyes as black as night now
She pulls the shades down tight
She gives a smile when the pain comes
Pain gonna make everything all right
She talks to angels, says they all know her name....